News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardwolf

*Simply takes it back as nicely as possible*

leelan

*stops and sees nothing in her hands before turning around* may i...have that back? that...win in your hand...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Cardwolf

No, but you can have a dance if you'd like.

leelan

*smiles and begins ballet moves around the elf, spinning gracefully taking the win with her*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Cardwolf

Seemlessly switches into a Waltz and takes it back and pockets it.

leelan

Oh...you can have it I won't reach in there :D

Cardwolf

leelan

*taps her wooden pointe shoe toe before slipping over and feeling in for the win getting her hand stuck* uh...mine?

Cardwolf

The win was attached to a landmine which then explodes, extending my hand I catch it and walk away again.*

Lucinda

Switches the win for a similarly shaped banana and cuddles the real thing all for her self.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Cardwolf

Begins cuddling her as well and trades the two wins off again.

Lucinda

Follows up with light yet lingering cheek kiss. And swaps the win once more.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Kiric Rand

*swipes teh real and fake win when no one is looking* ah ha, now i have them both
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

DrFier

I make my own win.

And now I have it.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Lucinda

Summons the win. And eats the banana.

Cardwolf

*Kisses her and walks away with the win after some tonguing.*

angeli

*hums as she disappears*

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Kiric Rand

well that was odd, too bad you missed this *holds up the win*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Lucinda

Holds up the real win and lets her illusion vanish.

GeekFury

Sneaks up and tanquilizes Lucinda then steals the real win and legs it.

Prefect Mos

Chevalier des Poissons

I win because I am a mentor.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Prefect Mos

I win, cause im NOT a mentor.

Merry Gentry

*takes from Prefect Mos*  thanks for holding that for me, I'll take it now!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucinda

Slips her arms around Merry and sneaks the win from behind, whispering thankyou.