News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

On's and Off's new set up

Started by usagi13chan, January 08, 2010, 01:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usagi13chan

How do I set up my new On's and Off's? Every time I click mine, it says that this user hasn't set one up.

Help please. ^.^

Thanks!
In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

Kye

Unless I am mistaken you go here.  Any changes you make update automatically I believe.

If I'm mistaken someone please correct me!!  ::)

usagi13chan

Wow thank you, but how did you get there?
In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

Kye

Scroll to the top of the page and there is an Ons & Offs tab, just click it and you are there.

usagi13chan

Wow now I feel dumb lol thanks alot!

Kye

Don't feel bad about it, it took me a while to notice it too! You're welcome.   ;)

Haibane

Once you have filled the profile in there is a SUBMIT button on the left column, near the top to the left of the ICQ and Yahoo contact fields. You need to hit this to update your O/Os. If you do not, the information you submitted is not lost I don't think, but it isn't updated and viewable by other site members.

Saerrael

Quote from: Haibane on January 08, 2010, 05:19:45 AM
Once you have filled the profile in there is a SUBMIT button on the left column, near the top to the left of the ICQ and Yahoo contact fields. You need to hit this to update your O/Os. If you do not, the information you submitted is not lost I don't think, but it isn't updated and viewable by other site members.

...you have no idea how long it took me to figure out where that button was >.>'

Vekseid

Maybe I should make most of the rest of it ajax? : /

Saerrael

Cecilia

Quote from: usagi13chan on January 08, 2010, 01:34:43 AM
Wow now I feel dumb lol thanks alot!

I just saw that tab for the first time today, so don't feel bad!

Haibane

Quote from: Saerra on January 08, 2010, 11:07:09 PM
...you have no idea how long it took me to figure out where that button was >.>'
That's why I mentioned the ICQ and Yahoo fields, they were the best navigation aids I could see. :P

Veks - I've no idea what 'Ajax' is (apart from a soap powder here in the UK), but having that submit button a nice bright colour could help.

Saerrael

Quote from: Haibane on January 09, 2010, 09:46:29 AM
That's why I mentioned the ICQ and Yahoo fields, they were the best navigation aids I could see. :P

Veks - I've no idea what 'Ajax' is (apart from a soap powder here in the UK), but having that submit button a nice bright colour could help.

Much agreed. Orange, red.. something that pulsed and glows?