Let's start a Brothel! :D (People Needed!)

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 16, 2013, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordLuck

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 30, 2013, 04:31:28 PM
I like him but he has no penis...? O____O I need characters to at the least be human waist and below. >.< I keep forgetting to explain it correctly. So I'm sorry. I can't accept him. Like unless he has a human form.

Oh, well, I thought that had been implied! Of course he does have one! XD It's a male! When I meant goat-like lower-half, I've meant legs and feet. He does have a nice, thick lenght. Human-like, of course.

Just a little reference, with some nice images! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satyr
Mourning.

LeKinkyTaco

Ooh I'm sorry I started taking medicine so my mind is a bit squishy.

Okay so the satyr is accepted.

Quill no vampire workers. I only allowed two, besides Velvet. And one is a half breed.

Strife you're welcome to, as long as it's human down below and not a vampire ^^
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

LeKinkyTaco

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

LamentingQuill

How are these?

Hikari Matsukoto

【 650 】

【 Male 】

【 Vampire, Japanese 】 

【 Sraight 】

【 Male prostitute 】

Hikari is a romantic, he adores to women and loves to make them feel special, he's never once had an unsatisfied lover.
His life in the feudal era is a mystery and that's the way he likes it, he prefers to live in the now, not the past.

His beauty legendary and his skills reknowned, his is ready to please you...

✓On

✓biting the neck of a succulent female
✓perky breasts
✓foreplay
✓lovely rounded hips
✓Starting out between a woman's thighs and ending up beneath her.

✘ Off

✘ toilet play
✘ touching his fangs
✘ pain
✘ blood play, such a waste of sweet necter
✘ being asked about the feudal era of Japan, it was enough to live it, he doesn't want to RE-live it. 

Brielle

【 1,650 】

【 Female 】

【 Seelie sidhe 】 

【 Straight 】

【 brothel girl 】

After Brielle's tribe was massacured in a troll raid, she found her way to Madame Velvet's half starved and weary beyond compare, she was nursed back to health and has decided to repay the debt by working for her savior, Madame Velvet.

The rest is as they say, history.

✓On

✓romance
✓gentle lovers
✓vanilla intercourse
✓foreplay
✓flowers, white daisies especially

✘ Off

✘ Anal
✘Gore
✘Vore
✘BDSM
✘toilet play

LordLuck

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 30, 2013, 05:46:46 PM
Ooh I'm sorry I started taking medicine so my mind is a bit squishy.

Heh, it happens to all of us! XD Thank you for the oportunity, Taco! I'll take my shots!
Mourning.

LeKinkyTaco

I like them but I have a few problems. You need to follow the profile code and I'm accepting vampire workers. Hardly want anymore vampires. But that's all. So please fix them.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on June 30, 2013, 06:30:58 PM
I like them but I have a few problems. You need to follow the profile code and I'm accepting vampire workers. Hardly want anymore vampires. But that's all. So please fix them.

I thought I did follow it... well, what exactly needs fixing? I'll get right on it. As for Hikari, that's too bad, I really liked him. Just Brielle then.

Benen

all images are to be at a floatright position, on/offs are to be before backgrounds, and you seem to be missing personality traits

LamentingQuill

Quote from: BenenAzer on July 01, 2013, 12:04:26 AM
all images are to be at a floatright position, on/offs are to be before backgrounds, and you seem to be missing personality traits

Working on fixing it right now

LamentingQuill

Better? Let me know if it needs more adjusting

Brielle

【 1,650 】

【 Female 】

【 Seelie sidhe 】 

【 Straight 】

【 brothel girl 】

✓On

✓romance
✓gentle lovers
✓vanilla intercourse
✓foreplay
✓flowers, white daisies especially

✘ Off

✘ Anal
✘Gore
✘Vore
✘BDSM
✘toilet play

► Brielle as a Seelie fey may seem a little shy at first, but once she warms up, that mischivious playfulness comes out for a visit.

► Coming from a race of immpecable golden beauty, Brielle prefers more attractive clients, but she will entertain the less fortunate as well for the right amount of coin.

► Like all fey, Brielle's wrath can be frightening, it would not bode well to make her too angry.

After Brielle's tribe was massacured in a troll raid, she found her way to Madame Velvet's half starved and weary beyond compare, she was nursed back to health and has decided to repay the debt by working for her savior, Madame Velvet.

The rest is as they say, history.

LeKinkyTaco

LamentingQuill

Palabra

Henry Hornpipe

【 26 】

【 male 】

【 black 】

【 straight 】

【 Client 】

✓ Curvaceous Ladies
✓ The English Vice
✓ Alcohol, Opium, Cigars, etc.
✓ Companionship/Intelligent Conversation

✘ Anything related to the water closet
✘ Vore
✘ Extreme Pain/Torture
✘ Asphyxiation

► A successful tradesman who makes a mint selling tignons and ladies' haberdashery in New Orleans, Henry Hornpipe is a snide, arrogant snob. He seems to think that everyone is beneath him. Perhaps that's why he's lonely; after long years of mistreating staff and business contacts alike, he finds himself alone and friendless. This self-educated, quick-witted man now has to pay for companionship.

► The son of emancipated slaves, Henry Hornpipe had a rough childhood. He grew up in a series of crowded boarding houses. Each one seemed smaller, louder, and more flea ridden than the one before. His parents struggled to make ends meet while Henry trotted off to a neighborhood charity school. No sooner had he learned his sums and letters than he was thrust out into the working world. He apprenticed to a haberdasher by the name of Mr. Clay. Clay's failing eyesight prompted him to lean on his apprentice more and more until, eventually and quite naturally, Henry became the proprietor. Clay left the business lock, stock, and barrel to Henry when he died.

Over the past five years, the young man has steadily built Clay's small business into an empire. He accepts only top drawer clients, employs only the most skilled seamstresses and tailors, and charges top dollar for his services. Henry makes use of his increasing leisure time to read. He has a voracious appetite for knowledge. He regrets having to work for a living; he wishes he could while away his hours in his library or even go off to college like the well-to-do movers and shakers with which he rubs elbows at the shop. Too polished and educated for his own class (according to Henry, anyway) and too mercantile for the class above him, Henry feels as though he doesn't fit in anywhere. That is why, when his leisure hours are not occupied with reading, his feet find their way to this brothel of misfits and broken toys.

〖 Palabra 〗

LeKinkyTaco

Poor Henry! Dx Accept, post him up and join in whenever. C:

Palabra

Awesome! Thanks. I posted him in the main room.

Dragonfly7022003

Umm is this thread still looking for more players?

LeKinkyTaco

Quote from: Dragonfly7022003 on July 17, 2013, 07:42:17 PM
Umm is this thread still looking for more players?

The more the merrier. ^^ What do you have in mind?

Dragonfly7022003

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on July 18, 2013, 03:50:12 PM
The more the merrier. ^^ What do you have in mind?

Not sure what are you needing, Clients or Employees?

LeKinkyTaco

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Sanai

Do you need more male or female employees?
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

himawari

Silmirel Eliendil

【 500 】

【 Female 】

【 Elf 】

【 Straight / Bi】

【 Brothel Girl 】

✓ Romance
✓ Giving massages
✓ Foreplay
✓ Sweets (she has a sweet tooth)

✘ Watersports
✘ Vore
✘ Scat
✘ Anything too rough

► She is a gentle and sweet young elf. She loves to give love and she always cares for others. Overall, she has a heart of gold and she is the sweetest person anyone could ever meet. She tend to be a little coy and teasing unknowingly as well.

► She is a travelling elf. She travels the world and had seen many things throughout her lifetimes. However, by the time she had returned home, her people are gone. Long story short, men conquered her home and claimed it as theirs. She had no where to go and she was quiet sick and tired of travelling. She stumbled into the brothel and well, they needed people and since she had nothing left to lose, she decided to work there.

〖 AnnaRose 〗
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

BookVixen

Valentina Sael

【 Nineteen, most likely older 】

【 Female 】

【 Angel 】

【 Straight 】

【 Brothel Girl/Server 】

✓ Dominant/Aggressive Partners
✓ Being roughed with
✓ Praise
✓ Cuddles after

✘ Messing up
✘ Scat
✘ Watersports
✘ Squishy partners

► Generally Valentina is completely harmless. She is even seen as quite naive to others sometimes. But she just prefers to say it is in her nature. Although she is quite nice and more so naive, she isn't a push over. She knows right from wrong. She is viewed as a perfect sort of girl. A flawless face and personality body as well. So with that much under her she developed a slight klutz trait to her. So much pressure of being perfect caused her to become nervous and even the tiniest slip up causes her to freak. So one can title her as a perfectionist.

► Born from the chiming of a bell there she was. A sweet harmless girl. She went about her life in heaven and suchy-such. But then she noticed, as many youngsters her age, what else lies beyond those golden gates. As she grew tired of a life where their were women more important and more better than her. Ones that died and came up rather than being born from a bell as herself. Even in heaven things can go sour.. So she really didn't have no need for the life in heaven. She could be deleted like sand under the ocean floor. She really did tire of this life so she begged the royal council in which she had settled in due to them being special as it were seen that ones born of bells were of royal blood. They wanted to be rid of the naive girl so they allowed her to keep her title and everything as she left. No strings attached. So she did. It wasn't easy to find refugee in the city she was casted upon. New Oreleans. She stumbled through many people. All noticing something off about her. Not to mention a beauty like hers. She was then refereed to go work at this place who'd love a girl like her! Someone not of this world. And there she started off. Her new life at Velvet's. The vampiress accepted her with open arms in the very beginning. And easily the two became close. It was as if Velvet was her sister and they did tend to act alike. There would even be times she would be mistaken as Velvet. Valentina saw nothing wrong with what she was doing, neither was there anyone to tell her it was wrong to have sex with people. She just saw this place as her calling..

Nearly like sisters with Velvet. She also is has an attraction to Kenneth .

〖 BookVixen 〗