Incest family RP! Closed again!

Started by kingmaster1, November 21, 2012, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subrob99

kingmaster1

That's good but know that for now the story is mostly smut but it will have more plot going after a little while, if you're okay with that I'll send you the character for your review.

subrob99

That should be ok with me. I will go back and start reading the main thread to catch up.

kingmaster1

Hello again all who may be interested, we need a replacement for the twin brother Jason. And since he is already well established it would be best if you simply take over the character

kingmaster1

PoisonousKitty

Name: Calypso Tell

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Brief Bio: Calypso is a darker child one of the more outcast types. She enjoys reading, writing and singing more than anything especially with her favorite thing being listening to music. She enjoys being around her family as often as possible, however at the same time she is known to stay to herself a lot, mostly not liking anything to do with many who are outside of her family. Cali is a gamer and a calm cool and collected person who though not the most understanding person can read and help people out with a lot of things.

Favorite position: Doggie

kingmaster1

actually, Kitty...as much as I like that character we're looking for someone to take over another character...a male character...sorry.

PoisonousKitty

oh i thought you were looking for the female twin sorry xD I can do either

kingmaster1

Oh okay, I'd take the girl but we are trying to keep the genders even at this point.

I believe the character is in the OOC and his name is Jason if you want to check it out :-)

apygoos

at this point id say take what we can get *shrugs* if shes a gamer chick though, it may change Jakes view of who his fav sister was..

PoisonousKitty

I'll play whoever anyone likes... can't seem to find that jason...

kingmaster1

I should probably ask the others but it would be a bit difficult to write out Jason, seeing as he's in the middle of a scene with Holly...hmm...

azzmeister89

we could always write cali in, maybe she's a cousin who joins them on vacation, and then we can have someone else take over jason until we find a replacement

Cami

I think the ratio needs to stay the same. But, I think we could easily write a different male character in if Jason isn't to her preference.

kingmaster1

If kitty plays Jason we won't have a problem, right?

JadenMystic

Found Amanda's twin! Here's what was posted:

Quote from: 42ftw on November 27, 2012, 04:52:51 PM
Name: Jason Tell

Appearance:

Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual

Brief Bio: Jason was always rather outgoing, making numerous friends and acquaintances in and out of school. To add onto this, he was athletic, good looking, and alway getting into a little trouble. The girls at school loved it, then middle school ended. His fourth day of ninth grade a stunning senior seduced him, allowing him to lose virginity. Since then he started becoming more down to earth, he fixed his attitude and focused on his grades and sports. Being the star Cornerback at school and leading in the region with most interceptions several colleges are looking at Jason to come play football for them. He and a girl name Rebecca had been in a fairly serious relation ship which just ended, leaving him a bit distraught. Jason loves his family, and he's a bit shocked others don't have their families set up similarly, but that's their thing, more sex for him!

Favorite position: Doesn't have a specific favorite, unless he's getting penetrated his partner, that's a no go.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

kingmaster1

JadenMystic

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

kingmaster1

Also, I haven't been getting anything from kitty, including a response to a pm. So part of me thinks she is out. I'm going to ask ry if he's interested.

JadenMystic

kingmaster1

he posted interest in the OOC for the role and I've pm'd him for it. Hopefully someone responds to it so we can keep things going.

JadenMystic

Ok. Want me to put Jason's character sheet in the OOC?

kingmaster1

JadenMystic

Got it posted in OOC so you can also see the pic of the twin, too. :-)

Desirous

Hello there everyone!
I have recently joined in and the thread interested me. I`d be willing to play the role if its still vacant.Looking forward  to hear back from you guys :)