Incest family RP! Closed again!

Started by kingmaster1, November 21, 2012, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

hmm....sixteen is a bit young...then again he couldn't really be any older except for like...21 without being adopted so...I suppose that will work, unless we can fit in another adopted son :P

apygoos

well you already had 17 year old, and going for the youngest id have to be 16 by logic

Blinkin

He has a point. The twins are between 17 and 18, so 16 would be about as old as he could be. I'm ok with it. The question would be which of the Tell women gets to him first... a virgin... yumm. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

apygoos

kingmaster1

42ftw

Cami

42ftw

Cami

Most likely a sibling. A twin position is what was getting filled, but he never posted a character. I'm sure that that could be rearranged though, if you don't want to play the twin.

kingmaster1

Cami

kingmaster1

Yeah, it doesn't look like wolfy will be joining in and the role he was going to play, and since we already mentioned twins, it would be nice if we could get a male twin to go with Jayden's character which has been posted on here...somewhere

42ftw

Name: Jason Tell

Appearance:

Sexual Orientation: Hetrosexual

Brief Bio: Jason was always rather outgoing, making numerous friends and acquaintances in and out of school. To add onto this, he was athletic, good looking, and alway getting into a little trouble. The girls at school loved it, then middle school ended. His fourth day of ninth grade a stunning senior seduced him, allowing him to lose virginity. Since then he started becoming more down to earth, he fixed his attitude and focused on his grades and sports. Being the star Cornerback at school and leading in the region with most interceptions several colleges are looking at Jason to come play football for them. He and a girl name Rebecca had been in a fairly serious relation ship which just ended, leaving him a bit distraught. Jason loves his family, and he's a bit shocked others don't have their families set up similarly, but that's their thing, more sex for him!

Favorite position: Doesn't have a specific favorite, unless he's getting penetrated his partner, that's a no go.

kingmaster1

so....he doesn't do much with his family? That doesn't really fit with the story...

42ftw

Actually edited that part a moment before you replied, gimme a second.

kingmaster1

okay...I don't know about him, he sounds like the typical, he-man, perfect dude who's king of the school. That just doesn't fit to me. If you make him more of a regular guy, I think it can work.

42ftw

42ftw

kingmaster1

yep, seems great, that should lock us up!

Feel free to post that in the OOC and get started   :-)

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

apygoos

kingmaster1

not really, none of the guy characters are into it if I'm not mistaken :P

Sorry to disappoint...

Karasu

figured it would be different, because the only other thing I could offer is a shy girl who happens to be bi, but Apygos said your even.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

kingmaster1

To all who might be interested, we're looking for someone to take over a character who's owner has dropped, it's a female character so to all who are interested ask and I'll give you the profile, you can change the personality all you want but the look and name should keep :-)