Heros, Villains, or Treasure Hunters? (D&D 3.5)

Started by ulthakptah, November 12, 2012, 06:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

I am still working with the character Just trying to select a race and see if i still want to proceed wtih the Half Dalkyr thing or not.

Videospirit

Are we ready to go as soon as Marie finishes up her character? 5 people seems like a nice enough sized group.

Do you need any more details from us on what kind of group we're going to be forming ult?

Snake

Hey guys sorry for my lack of responses I'm cool with whatever is decided upon. I've been having my sleep schedule reamed by too much Skyrim lately.

Videospirit

Quote from: Snake on December 15, 2012, 11:38:25 AM
Hey guys sorry for my lack of responses I'm cool with whatever is decided upon. I've been having my sleep schedule reamed by too much Skyrim lately.

Better you get the skyrim out of your system now than after the game starts ;p.

Snake

Marie Reynolds

So while i am finalizing my background would anyone else like to detail out a background tie.

Marie Reynolds

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=482833
Here is my sheet its the nuetral evil rogue one.
Alright that should be the right link.

Videospirit

That's all of us with sheets now, we're good to go! How are things are you end ult?

ulthakptah

Sadly very busy, hopefully things will clam down for me in a few days

Videospirit

Can you send me a private message with the thread when you get this started, just so I'm sure not to miss it?

Snake

Same here. I'd like to drop the same request at Vidyahere

ulthakptah

Looking that way. Some things have come up in my life making it hard to find time to run a game.