USS Kinkiness - going where no man or woman has gone before (Interest thread)

Started by kaz, August 11, 2010, 04:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

USS Kinkiness

The Kinkiness is an Intrepid class ship (like Voyager).  Her mission is to travel the system and search out the sexual perversions of all known and possibly new species.  Under the leadership of Captain Lita Adams, a half human/ half Orion with a huge appetite for sex, the ship and her crew begin their search.
The ship has been specially refitted to cater for a variety of sexual preference, including a fully equipped dungeon and holo decks that can make any dream come true.

Will they find friends or foes?  Will they risk everything to find that ultimate pleasure?  Will the Captain ever be satisfied?

If you have the desire and the stamina, then we need you.

Positions Available

Executive Officer
Chief of Security
Chief of Engineering
Chief of Medicine
Chief of Operations
Chief of Sexual Research
Crew members

Aliens

Now, this is a totally non, non canon game.  I was thinking we can just general shag everyone and anyone.  So if you are interested in joining, pop up a character.

Name
Position
Sexual Likes, dislikes, desires, needs, fantasies
Background

I would like 6 people to begin, male and female, so get writing.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

elfguy

lol you have a lot of interesting ideas :P I'll come up with a character for the Chief of Security later.
----

kaz

I'm full of ideas me.  I started rping with Trek, so its very dear to my heart. 
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

fallensaviour

kaz

I did think of that but thought having a set dungeon would add an extra dimension to things.

DKDBSD

wildstar

Hmm this sounds like a great idea. I love star trek. I could play as the XO or Doctor.

DigitLninja

Executive Officer
Chief of Security
or an Alien....

someone has already called the CoS and it looks like the EX may be taken as well...

I think I have a good idea...

I'll be Chief of Sexual Research but he will be an Alien... makes sex with a human more interesting to him. Give me a minute and I'll have a character up.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

kaz

Excellent, once I have five characters up besides mine I'll start.

DigitLninja

Name: Stratt F. Pracoos

Race: Vaross

Species: Rasier

Position: Chief of Sexual Research

Sexual Likes, dislikes, ECT: On's and Offs, Rabit Hole, Sex in a Public Location, Sex with a human female, Inducing an Orgasm in a human female with physical and/or mental contact, Submissive sexual encounter with a female.

Background: After being jailed for improper sexual contact on his planet he got out of the joint five years later with a degree in Sociology, with a minor in Biology and psychology. The Rasier spent the next several years as a high school councilor who would engage in sex with any female who would be interested and was over the proper age. Having the Bio records of all the students helped out a lot. As he was about to be arrested for his improper conduct he was fortunate enough to be approached by the captain asking for his assistance on her mission. As the officers approached, Stratt handed them the evidence proving that he not once approached a female under the age of 18 and that every encounter was consensual as he left to his new home aboard The Kinkiness.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

elfguy

Name: Kathy Firlawan

Race: Human

Position: Chief of Operation

Sexual Likes, dislikes, desires, needs, fantasies: No shemale, death, loss of limbs

Background: Kathy is very intelligent and graduated from College at an early age. She's very playful and wanted an exciting assignment, so when she had the opportunity of joining this ship, she jumped on it. As Chief of Operation, she gets to pilot the ship, and maintain its systems, making sure everything runs smoothly. She also has control over the various systems and can activate or deactivate many interesting features across the ship. While she is not as strong or skilled with a weapon as some of the other crew members, she's still able to take care of herself should the need arise.

----

BlueEyedBard

I hope it's ok to take chief of Medicine, didn't look like it was for sure called before.

Name: Samuel Duke
Position:Chief of Medicine
Sexual Likes, dislikes, desires, needs, fantasies: Open to experiences
Background: Samuel Duke graduated top of his class at the Planetary Alliance Medical Academy. After receiving his degree he went to put his skill to work for planetary alliance. After the first few years working with the military to aid other planets a special assignment was put in front of him. A chance to be the first to study and understand the desires and lust of species from all over the universe, the dream of any medical scientist. Samuel accepted his mission immediately and took his place as the Chief Medical Officer.

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Scotty Rage

Hmm, since it looks like Chief of Security is still open, I'd like to take it.  :D

I'll have a profile and picture ready tomorrow for it.  ^_^

fallensaviour

geordi was always my fave startrek char...so i'm gonna go chief engineer.  i was thinking of a brikarian

Name mil pakod
Age 30
image http://media.photobucket.com/image/brikar/jasonmuzie/Kebron_by_Damon1984.jpg?o=6
Gender m
Species brikarian
Position chief of engineering
Sexual Likes, dislikes, desires, needs, fantasies sexual likes/desires any sort of sex involving himself and 1+ females of whatever race happens to strike him at the time.  needs: gravity compensator worn on belt for normal (earth) gravity
Background One of the few members of his silicone based species in starfleet mil eschewed the fields normally followed by his brethren for the engineering corps.  His bulky size has made some things difficult in his chosen career however his immunities have more than made up for it. 

kaz

CREW MANIFEST

Commanding Officer
Lita Adams
Executive Officer
Xander Grayn

Chief Flight Control Officer (Helm)
Available

Chief of Security
TAKEN
Chief of Operations
Kathy Firlawan
Chief Engineer
Mil Pakod

Chief Science Officer
Available

Chief of Medicine
Samuel Duke
Chief Counsellor
TAKEN
Chief of Sexual Research
Stratt F. Pracoos

Chief of Intelligence
Available

kaz

Name: Lita Adams

Position: Commanding Officer
Sexual Likes, dislikes, desires, needs, fantasies
BDSM, D/s, bondage, kinky sex, orgies, group sessions
Background: Born to Fleeters Lita was raised ona Starship.  She went to Starfleet Academy and graduated after four years as a Command graduate.  She worked her way through the ranks, and at 36 gained her Captain's pips.  She was assigned to the Kinkiness becasue of her reputation as a woman who enjoyed sex.  Now she had the chance to explore the galaxy and see what sexual escapades she could get up too.  Something she was looking forward too immensely.  Horny bitch that she is.

fallensaviour

Quote from: elfguy on August 14, 2010, 09:51:25 PM
Name: Kathy Firlawan

Position: Chief of Operation

Sexual Likes, dislikes, desires, needs, fantasies: No shemale, death, loss of limbs

Background: Kathy is very intelligent and graduated from College at an early age. She's very playful and wanted an exciting assignment, so when she had the opportunity of joining this ship, she jumped on it. As Chief of Operation, she gets to pilot the ship, and maintain its systems, making sure everything runs smoothly. She also has control over the various systems and can activate or deactivate many interesting features across the ship. While she is not as strong or skilled with a weapon as some of the other crew members, she's still able to take care of herself should the need arise.

i'm curious about this actually, your age seems...a tad young unless you were like valedictorian of your accadamy class or stood out such that the captian would put you into the position of a dept. head unless you graduated at 16 and had been performing stellarly since then or something? not trying to grief...just wondering if we have our wesley :P

Scotty Rage

Okay, so here's my contribution...

Name: Andrus Grax
Race: Betazoid
Position: Chief of Security
Sexual Likes, dislikes, desires, needs, fantasies: Hetero.  Short of scat/watersports/extreme gore and death, open to at least try most things.
Background: Andrus proved highly aggressive as a youth on Betazed, his temper getting him in trouble often.  As he grew older, it seemed to grow worse.  Finally his family decided to enroll him in the Academy to attempt instilling discipline in him.  Being drawn to the more physical aspects of Fleet life, he veered toward the soldier's path.  A quick study in the art of combat, he was soon adept at many fighting styles.  Enhanced by his racial ability to read and project thoughts, this made him particularly deadly.  Having grown from an angry, out of control kid, Andrus is now a disciplined soldier.  He doesn't come off as the freindliest person at first, but has a certain charm about him all the same.  Plus, thick dark hair and black eyes that seem to look into one's very soul, not to mention a solid physique, tend to offset his tendency to offend with words.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Chloe Milev

Hmm, I don't know a lot of Star Trek, just some common things, but was wondering if you need a rotating cast of red shirts, some nameless girl to go down to the planet with you and happens to get captured by the tentacle monster and lost on the way.  Next adventure, a different red shirt, taken by the sex cult planet.  This would accomplish:  1)  I could contribute a few different girls for variety  2)  It doesn't matter if I get lost in the game and have to leave, they're just red shirts  3)  There has to be some nameless worker to order around/abuse/get raped by tentacles.

Busty, Corset, Vulcan, Away team, Red Shirts, Dress, Skirt, Blue alien, Pointy ears aliens NSFW, Blue hair NSFW, Two busts, Futanari alien NSFW, Twilek dancer (yes, Star Wars, but she's sexy), Cover girl
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

kaz

LOL< sure thing, that could be a lot of fun.

If anyone fancies playing the bad guys too, I am sure we will be coming up against some   ;)

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

orderNchaos

Just checking if there was still any openings on the crew or in the game!  I'd love to join!

If there's space..just let me know what the requirement is and I'll come up with a character profile.

elfguy

----

orderNchaos