~First Time Experiments~ (Young Severus Snape/Lily Evans plot)

Started by AithinTheElf, August 30, 2011, 12:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

Looking for someone who'd like to play Lily Evans.  I'm looking for something very literate and easy flowing, sweet and sexy.  You know, not a one shot, but not pages and pages and pages. 

~First Love~
Severus and Lily have seemingly known each other forever.  It seemed like nothing sexual would ever come of their relationship, but they were wrong.  Severus is young and shy, and Lily is young and curious.  It started off with a kiss in the library, which Lily claims was just a friendly thing.  Then, it turns into more...Lily begins rubbing his leg under the table, touching his hair, holding his hand gently for long periods of time.  Severus is trying to be decent, but if you tease a 16 year old boy, he won't be able to hold his ground for long...
One day, after a few Butterbeers at the Hogshead, the two teenagers get a bit too curious.  They head back to Hogwarts, but only get as far as the second floor before Lily pulls him inside the Out-of-Order girl's bathroom...

For this Rp, I viewed Lily as the one who usually iniciates things.  You know, "This might feel good" or "Why don't you try putting that here", and Severus being a bit shy, but really wanting to.  Basically, awkward teen experimenting.  They're just so cute together. :P

Message me if interested!