Catgirl Ranch [Accepting Players]

Started by AndyZ, April 21, 2014, 09:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Trying to steal my idea are ya!? What, you didn't think I would notice? Bad Andy, bad!

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

AndyZ

Actually didn't notice you had a similar idea.  I'll drop this one if you want.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Yukina

I still has differences though, Nikki. Such as it's focus on f/f.

NicciKotor

Quote from: AndyZ on April 22, 2014, 08:34:12 PM
Actually didn't notice you had a similar idea.  I'll drop this one if you want.

Nah you are fine.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

AndyZ

The Long Version has been edited into the initial post, as well as a character sheet.  If I forgot something, feel free to point it out.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Yukina

AndyZ

I intend to take the caretaker role to help keep everything running smoothly.  Looking for a good picture.

Yukina

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Hanako Shiranome
Animal Features: Match set of white rabbit ears and tail.
Stage: 1
Background: Hanako is a wallflower of a girl. Before being taken by the government, she was a shut-in in her apartment, spending the day commissioning websites and indulging in her otaku hobbies. She wasn't able to afford the best apartment though and something in the water made her look how she was today. The meek woman was taken in the government after a frantic doctor's visit.
Boys: No.

AndyZ

Yukina

Sessha

Mmm me is interested in this yes. I'll have a profile up as soon as I can find the right picture.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Sessha

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Shizuka Hayate
Animal Features: Wolf Ears and tale
Stage: 1
Background: Shizuka is a out going and fun girl. She does also enjoy the taste of good spirits. her very own hobby is collecting rare liquir from around the world and drinking it with her friends.
Boys: Being a wolfgirl Shizuka will want to be with a male and with girls so yeah sign her up for them, just nothing too old. She doesn't like old men.

AndyZ

Sessha

Teo Torriatte

Name: Lucky (she doesn't answer to her real name anymore)

Animal Features:
She has developed wolf ears and a bushy wolf tail. She has also grown fur on her forearms and legs, and her hands and feat have developed sharp claws.

Stage: 3
Lucky has it bad, as far as the mutations go. Not only has she progressed well beyond just the ears and tail that all the girls have developed, but her mental state has become much closer to animalistic as well. She can only remember and utter single words and the shortest of phrases with which to communicate with others. She doesn't seem to be willing to dress herself, but if someone helps her into clothing, she will remain dressed for a while before she gets agitated and rips them off. Her libido has also increased to the point where she is regularly in heat, and the intervals seem to be getting shorter as time goes on.

Background:
Cassandra Sandoval loved to swim. Her family lived very close where the ranch is now located, where ? was doing their experiments and polluting the nearby water supply. She would swim in the nearly lake almost every day since she was a little girl, having no idea what kind of toxins to which she was exposing herself.

It built up slowly at first, then the mental and hormonal changes started to accelerate during her senior year of high school. When her parents caught her one night with two boys in her bedroom, all three of them going at it like animals, they were of course very concerned, but still had no idea just how much their daughter was changing. Then came the lapses in concentration, then she started having trouble with what should have been really simple tasks such as dressing herself, then after all that started the physical changes.

When Cassie's parents realized she was actually mutating, they took her to a doctor for treatment, and ended up committing her to an in patient program. With no idea what was really going on, they have unknowingly left her to live in seclusion with others like her. Now the only family she has are the other girls at the ranch.

Boys: Yes, I would be interested in having Lucky interact with the male visitors. :-)

AndyZ

KnightNelson20

Name: Miu
Animal Features: Cat ears and cat tail. Hands and feet and starting to develop paws. A few of her teeth have also become more feline.
Stage: Stage 2- Miu has just started reaching stage 2. She gives into her animal instincts quite frequently. Enjoys being outside more than anything else.
Background: Miu was always quite shy and soft spoken. She only opens up to people that she has grown fond of. Although she is frequently in heat she has never been touched or tried to touch anyone other than herself. That doesn't stop her from peeping on others to cover her urges.
Boys: Miu doesn't know how she feels about boys or new people in general. She will most likely hide when they arrive. And spy on them later.

AndyZ

Miroque

Name: Alexia
Animal Features: Catgirl, heightened senses of smell, balance, hearing and vision. Tail.
Stage: Stage 2, her mind has taken turn toward animal side of her, forcing her impulses and drives.
Background: When she was first introduced to the populance, she were more human that animal, but now, she lives in mooncycles. Full moon, shes all animal, and new moon she is almost full human. And she dislikes water and color red for some reasons.
Boys: Doctors have made it clear that she follows the moon cycle, and if someone wants to have less savoury meeting with her, they normally clock it so its close to full moon as possible, making her easy prey for alpha males and cat pheromones drive her utterly wild.

AndyZ

Alexia - Approved

Miroque gets the choice to decide moon phase at any given time.

Edit: Going to be gone for pretty much all of Saturday.  I'll give things a bit more before we start off.

Thrasius

Interested, so here's my CS!

Pictures!

Casual

Swimming

Sleepwear

Bathing
Name: Dacey "Dee" Derosa
Animal Features: Fox ears, tail, eyes, nails and fangs/teeth.
Stage: One
Background: Just as she was during her time as a human, Dacey, or Dee as she prefers to be called, is incredibly friendly and enjoys talking to just about anyone. Like most of the others, Dee drank some of the infected water and suffered from it's side effects, although she knows that it could of been much worse. She didn't have any objections when the government came and made her move away to the ranch, seeing as she lived alone anyways. Besides, a change in scenery would be nice. Dee doesn't really mention her life before the ranch, mainly because of how boring the story would be if she ever told it.

Dee likes to spend a lot of her time outside doing whatever she feels like would be fun, whether it be swimming or hiking. At night, or on days she feels like lazing about, you can usually find her laying on the couch watching the television or playing video games (she's horrible at them and everyone knows it). She always has time to talk to with others should they want to and actually prefers to hang around other people when she doesn't have anything to do. She is always helping around the ranch and she is easily approachable, should anyone need a favor from her. Because she is still mostly human, she can control her urges to mate whenever one might come around but she can only hold out so long. Dee isn't easily embarrassed, so it's not unlikely for her to walk around naked or for someone to accidentally see her in the nude.

Boys: Sure, you can put her down for receiving visitors.  ;D

AndyZ

bokotousamurai

Showing interest
might be a curvy stage 1 or 2 catgirl, but ill think about whatever animal I can be
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Sethala

Name: Morrigan, or Mori to her friends.
Animal Features: Cat ears and tail, slitted pupils, fangs.
Stage: Recently stage 2, after her speech began to include a bunch of animal sounds and she started to refer to herself in the third person.
Background: Morrigan's been here for quite a while, one of the first girls to be brought here.  After getting settled, she ended up working for the shelter.  While the government paid for living space and food, she was able to get a small wage to spend on some of the latest video games and a big-screen TV for her room.

Often however, her real entertainment comes from the other girls.  She was a lesbian before transforming, and her increased libido has only made things worse.  Almost daily, she'll have one of the other girls in her room, often nearly (or completely) naked, sweaty, and sexed up.  She often likes to use the video games in her activities, sometimes luring one of the girls into her room with the promise of games, or trying to distract them from playing with a remote-controlled vibrator.  At time she's set up a friendly contest between girls, with the winner earning some "quality time" with the loser.
Boys: She's got enough to pleasure herself with toys and other girls, so no.

AndyZ

Morrigan - Approved

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202532.0

Please only post your character sheet until everyone has theirs in.  Use this for further OOC until then.