Birthday Gift. (Interest check)

Started by Blinkin, June 09, 2013, 11:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

What do you get the woman who has absoultely everything? A fantasy perhaps?

Elizabeth Warner has everything a woman could want. A devoted husband, a wonderful house in the best part of town, a high class social life and all of the trappings that goes with it. Married to Zackery Warner for nearly 12 years, she's been the perfect image of what a good wife of s successful business man should be... but in the deepest parts of her mind, she has always had a secret fantasy... or she thought that it was secret.

Zack owns one of the most profitable and saught after construction companies in the state, and has worked it up from a 1 truck crew to something worth a cool 3 mil in assets alone. He dolts on his wife and has been struggling all year on what to get her for her 35th birthday. Then, he catches onto her fantasy and while he knows that it's risky, he's going to give her a fantasy for her birthday...

What's the fantasy? Lisa wants to be gang-banged by 3 men at once. She'll believe that her husband will never know; that it was something that she shouldn't of wanted when she has to call a repair man for the pool... but the three men will have little trouble getting her out of her swim suit. All they're being paid to do is to make sure that she's satisfied before they leave her at dawn... after an all night funfest.

I'm looking for 3 players to play the hired help and make sure that Mrs. Warner has  the time of her life and perhaps even a bit more.... Anyone interested?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

CriminalMindsFan

Basically, three men come over to supposedly repair the pool and instead all three fuck the birthday girl at the same time?

Blinkin

Basically, her husband riggs things. There's a supposed problem with the pool and a repair person (or persons) are suppose to come by some time during the day to fix the problem. The buxom brunette will be out sunbathing. Exactly how it starts is something to work out among the players. Force isn't out of the question, but basically, the three enjoy her either together, or in pairings or singlally. However it works out. If the concepts gets to at least one point where she's getting all three at once, that would be the fantasy. The men would be hired by her husband specifically to give her the fantasy, but she won't know that is what's going to happen.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

eiselmann

would be happy to play one of the guys ...what's the youngest age for a male character?
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Blinkin

Probably nothing below 18 simply because it would be hard to explain why a kid in school is doing pool maintenance in the middle of the day.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

eiselmann

cool 18 is fine,.....are you looking at this being beyond a one shot ...as in the wife maintains contact with the men after her husbands gift is given.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Blinkin

Well, it would be hard for her to resist... particularly if she can get away with it without getting her husband pissed off about it... such wonderful... young... viral... big men. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Nameless One

I'm interestd in playing the role of one of the 3 men, if you're not full.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Blinkin

Nope, we still have space. That makes 2 out of 3 guys... any other takers?

I'll come up with someting for the charactres to help us understand them later today.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

insearchof33333

I am curious, do you have the female lead position filled? I know a female who has this fantasy and wants to RP it.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

Quote from: insearchof33333 on June 10, 2013, 06:26:35 AM
I am curious, do you have the female lead position filled? I know a female who has this fantasy and wants to RP it.

Unfortunately, we do have a femaile character. I'll be playing her.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

insearchof33333

Well I do love a good gang rape  :D

Look for my story Webcam in the next few days and tell me what you think.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Nameless One

So, how are we going to start? Blinkin, do you need character sheets, images or something else?
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Blinkin

*Yawn* Let me wake up and I'll post a basic character sheet. You're free to use pics for descriptions, but be aware that I'm blind, so you'll have to give me some basics.

I'll create a group thread and post it here sometime today. Sound good?

Totally unbelievable... ANOTHER bear sighting in the middle of downtown... that makes about 10 in the last month in the area and no one can find them when the cops and animal control show up. Lots of footage from phones, but how do you loose a bear? It's not like a tacobell dog! It's as big as a car, has big teeth and a lot of hair... it might be confused with some big men, but honestly! Where are the things disappearing to in the middle of town!
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Nameless One

Ons and Offs

Blinkin

Sorry about the delay guys. life has slapped me hard the last couple of days. I'll try to get a thread up eithertonight or tomorrow morning and link it here. Sorry for the delay
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.