News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you drinking right now?

Started by orderNchaos, August 12, 2010, 02:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf O Donnel

FroreQueen

Lemonade mixed with coconut. It's weird, but good.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Trigon

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Phoenixrisen

Sipping on coffee and filtered water.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Trigon

TheLaughingOne

finishing off a bottle of chivas regal 18, my christmas present to myself... that i didnt pay for cause i found it at the airport. to who ever tried to take it on through the security gate, my condolences, and my thanks.
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

BunnieNijah

Csharynn

sree

I cant fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

My O&O

Trigon

BunnieNijah

Schweppes, the Euro version of ginger ale.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nico

Merry Gentry

Csharynn

freakula86

off brand Mountain dew aka Mountain Lightning

Merry Gentry

Trigon

Merry Gentry

Trigon

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Nico

Mineral water with mint flavour.