Dasha's looking for spectacular roleplays.

Started by Dashenka, May 26, 2012, 01:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Okay, so I am back after having seen my muse die. The funeral was quite touching and sad but I'm over it. I found a new one and I am back for playing. Since my muse is quite new and fragile I will be very selective on who I play with and what I play. I will try to post once a day but I cannot give a guarantee for it. It all depends on the game and my writing partner.

So what kind of games am I looking for? Well, anything really. I will add some pictures and keywords in this post to give you an idea what I want.

themes

D/s | BDSM
I can play either role in this type of games if I'm playing with a female character. When I'm playing with a male character I cannot be anything else than on the recieving end of the whip. These games for me have to have a plot and the characters need to be interesting. I would like to work out a general direction of the game but not in details.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Survival | Apocalypse
Given the right circumstances I would love to play a survival game, whether or not it's post apocalypse or not doesn't matter. It all depends on what we can work out together. Again, I want a plot and I want it all to make sense. No sudden snowfall in the middle of the Australian outback or a working radio 20 years after a nuclear holocaust. Also the characters need to be interesting.

Spy | Action hero
A nice James Bond style action game would be jolly nice.

Simple romance
Just a game between two persons falling in love.

Game of Thrones
Haven't thought any of this through but the books and tv show is pretty epic.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!

A roleplay based on my favorite ever game. Doesn't necessarily have to be Skyrim. Open for Oblivion or Morrowind as well. Or a mixture of both.

Some roles I like to play
Drug addict
Prostitute
Techy
Snobby Bitch
Plane Jane
Tom Boy

random pics

These are some pics I found I just like. For some I have a game idea, for others I don't. If you see a pic you like and think you want to play something around that picture, let me know and we'll work something out.

Some public pics (NSFW):

Some very extreme pics. Not the faint hearted:

And some random pics:

Now that we discussed the game ideas there are some rules I have for you.

- Correct use of capitals and interpunction.
- No godmodding unless we discussed it.
- Give me something to reply on. I don't need six paragraphs (if you can please do) but I need you to progress the game as well.
- If you get tired or bored of the game, just tell me. I won't mind if you tell me but I will mind if you just disappear.
- I'm always open for discussion so if the game is not going to your liking, just let me know.

What do I give in return?

- Basically I'm open for anything and I don't have any hard limits, all given the right game and setting.
- I will always try to progress the game
- An interesting character
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dashenka

Dashenka

BlackestKnight

[Omit]