What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

mmmmm MND that sounds good.. better than my..

Toast.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kalen

Roasted, glazed ham, with scalloped potatoes

Inkidu

Gyro (Thinly-sliced, roasted beef or lamb on pita bread with vegitables.)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Josietta

Quote from: Inkidu on October 27, 2008, 05:03:39 PM
Gyro (Thinly-sliced, roasted beef or lamb on pita bread with vegitables.)

So which is yours? roast beef or lamb?

*has a lemon pepper chicken roasting in the oven and some vegetables steaming in the micro*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Inkidu

Quote from: Josietta on October 27, 2008, 05:09:27 PM
So which is yours? roast beef or lamb?

*has a lemon pepper chicken roasting in the oven and some vegetables steaming in the micro*

I used both? :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Kalen

Whopper, no pickles, large fries... and sweet and sour nugget sauce from McDonalds to dip the fries in!

Bliss

Roast beef spinach wrap and pickle and chips, courtesy of the new bossman!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mabmoro

Taquitos, Pizza, and MnMs. Gotta love having friends over.

Bliss

A small slice of sausage pizza.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Josietta

Garlic and Pepper seasoned Cornish Hen with cornbread stuffing, potatoes and onions and a chefs side salad

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Bliss

Pretzel rods.

I wanna eat at Josi's house!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Bagel with garlic and herb cream cheese!

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

Potstickers with vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kalen

a bowl of chocolate ice cream, with individual squares of Caramilk pressed into it.

MusicNeverDies

Chips! Bag after bag of left-over miniature chips.

Josietta

Crispy Chicken Honey Mustard Snack Wrap and a steamy hot 20oz SugarFree Mocha Double Shot w/Soy

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Dawg

Nothing like a grilled cheese sandwhich with good friends while you watch your team fail to gain a bowl birth for the first time in 33 years
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kurzyk

Ham and cheese omelette, sausage with buttered toast.

MusicNeverDies

Josietta

Left over pepperoni and sausage pizza

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kalen

cracker and PB sandwiches.  With chocolate milk.

But the pulled pork is already cooking... smells SO good

Oniya

Ginger bread in the bread machine.  Not gingerbread - ginger bread.  Like you make toast out of.

First recipe I've ever tried with mace in it.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oniya

Macaroni with sausage, green peppers and onions in a tomato sauce.  With a little cheese, it would be pizza in a bowl!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MusicNeverDies

Half a veggie sub from Subway, cheese, lettuce, pickles, cucumber, black+green olives, and sub sauce. Yumyum!