End to end (Partial Archive)

Started by Mordred, May 03, 2012, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Tumult

zbeast

Tumult

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Tumult

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Stone

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Stone

Dahling

Stone

Dahling

Xyloid.

I feel like your ending them with X on purpose. :P

Stone

Vodka

ON+OFF
IDEAS+ROLES

just let me fall out of the window with confetti in my hair

De h u m a n i z e Me

Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Dahling

Stone

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Dahling

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Dahling

Captain Maltese