I can write anything and everything. (Male for Female writers)

Started by Daltin, September 11, 2019, 12:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daltin

You read that title correctly, I am a skilled, detailed writer who not only has no limits at all, I am eager to explore worlds with creativity. Future, past, and present, alternate realities, hell dimensions, romance, cuddling, adventure, and anything else your heart might desire.

However, I also know my worth. I am not offering such vast freedom and liberties to fulfill your ideas, unless you are open to the depths of my desires. Fear not, though they are smut focused, I can still weave larger stories and interesting worlds around them. If you come to me with ideas, I expect you will also come with an open mind towards my needs. Those brave enough to join me in writing will find a fun, dedicated partner who is not only eager to please but can often surprise them.

Writing Sample
Have you ever felt that feeling, like your skin is crawling? Every time you move, it just doesn't feel right? Most of the time, at my age, adults would just say it’s part of puberty. You're growing, changing, and experiencing new things. I wish they had been right.

For 17 years, he had lived a perfectly normal life of an average teenager in the United States. Friends, gaming, school, and just enjoying the life of a teenager who had few worries were his routine and norm. The most challenging thing up to this point he had experienced was when his parents finally admitted that he had been adopted, but that didn't change the way he loved them. It certainly didn't change the way they showered him with gifts. As a power couple, his parents had an endless supply of wealth, but that had come at a steep cost, they chose to not have children of their own. Not until it was too late to reasonably have a child did they realize they were missing that bond in their life, and thus they chose to adopt.

"Alright Daniel, there is nothing to worry about. You are smart, funny, and charming, her parents are going to love you," coached Daniel, trying to psyche himself as he drove his way along the country roads. His car rumbled and vibrated along with the deep bass pounding his ear drums, with sweeping and whipping the short, light brown hair, tickling his ears as the country air filled his lungs with every breath. Knuckles burned white as he gripped the steering wheel, a coiled grip filled with nervous energy, tugging the dense muscles of his arms into swollen mounds of might before easing the stranglehold.

Bright, blue eyes danced about, taking in the scenery around him. Spending his life in the posh, comfortable world of his family’s mansion for so long, he had almost forgotten what the world was really like. Alien. Exciting. The further from the city he got, the more energetic he felt. It wasn't simple his anxiety causing his heart to thunder in his chest, the entire world was opening in ways he never imagined. All of this thanks to what he discovered about himself in the last few months. Every deep inhale of his chest expanded his dense, broad chest as he savored the aroma of nature. He could place every weed, bird, field mouse, and rotting thing in five square miles. The first time he really smelled the world, it was sensory over load, especially because it had been at school. Perfumes, colognes, body odor, were only the first annoying things, worse came when he forced them from his mind and found his nose flooded with the smell of his fellow students and there, ovulation.

"Ugh."

That day had been beyond embarrassing, having an orgasm in the middle of his class room. It had been so much it flooded through his boxers shorts, and even through his jeans leaving a shimmering, pale fluid running along the outside of his pants.

The thoughts vanished from his mind as he turned onto the old dirt road leading up to his girlfriend’s house, or at least he hoped it was. It was a private drive, leading back into dense woods and no way to tell how far back the house actually was. Still, something in the air told him he was on the right track. When he finally pulled up, he took a moment to appreciate the enormous, old farm house. Much smaller than his family's home, but still capable of housing more than one family easy enough and had a rustic charm to it. Stepping out of his jeep, he stood at about 6 ft even, large, defined muscles contained within a warm, cream button down shirt and dark, teal vest. Tan slacks covered Daniel's powerful legs complete with freshly polished dress shoes. Taking another deep breath, he made his way to the front porch, feeling his heavy feet hammer against the old wood.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

---

"He's here!" squealed a young woman, rushing through the house at lightning speed. But she was halted as her foot caught the corner of a large chair and she fell flat on her face. A temporary delay before the spunky young girl popped back off the ground. If nothing, country life with her mom had raised a strong young woman who didn't spend much time crying over a hit to the face. Long, blonde hair danced around her face, cascading over her shoulders as she sprinted through the kitchen to make a special stop before going to the door.

"Mom! Daniel is here, and I just want to make sure we are clear on the rules. No fang face at the dinner table. No trying to scare him away just because dad isn't here. And be nice. We have been dating for a year and he is super sweet and handsome. Play nice," despite her smaller stature to her mother, her voice was firm. She knew her mother had a habit of trying to intimidate her boyfriends, make sure they were man enough to care for her little girl when they ventured out onto their own. However, she had never brought a guy home, quite like Daniel, and she wasn't sure how her mom would react. A thought seemed to explode into her mind as her eyes popped for a second before she spoke, "Oh, and no putting him to work while he is here."

After her mother acknowledged her list of demands, she turned on her heel, bare feet letting out a soft squeal before heading to the living room. A long, peach colored summer dress fluttered about her calves as she came to a quick stop before the door. Drawing hands down her dress, she straightened it out to make sure she didn't look like she had just been sprinting around like a lunatic, glancing at a mirror, she gently pulled a few stray hairs back into her neatly combed blonde hair.

Perfect. You look perfect Anna.

A trembling hand grabbed the door knob and opened it up, the first thing he would see is her vibrant smile, over flowing with happiness. Before he could politely speak to her, or compliment anything, she hooked an arm in with his and proceeded to drag him inside and shut the door behind him. Arm in arm, she guided him through the house and to the kitchen where her mother was cleaning, cooking, or whatever mom thing she was working on right now. Honestly, she hadn't paid much attention to what she had been doing.

"Mom, I want you to meet my boyfriend, Daniel!"

Just a fair warning, things I enjoy always include breeding, and often include large to hyper breasts, lactation, mothers multiple females, taboo scenes, sexually powerful women, and lipstick marking. At the same time, I am happy to play dominant males as well from stoic males who's attention must be earned, to degrading, sexist pigs.

Send me a pm, ideas are welcome, images of incredibly curvy females you might enjoy playing are very welcome, though I have more then enough of my own.