Jaberwok's Ideas

Started by jaberwok, November 04, 2009, 03:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaberwok

I'm expanding this thread out into an ideas thread (especially since I've gotten very few nibbles on my first idea). If you see something that interests you, please send me a PM. Hell, even if you don't see anything that interests you, send me a PM just to say hi! I only bite once, unless you ask nicely. Please be aware that, for the foreseeable future I will be very slow posting, mostly because I have a child on the way, but also because my Muse is currently being a recalcitrant bitch. If she ever decides that something might hold her attention for more than a few seconds, I will most definitely add it here.

**Edit: I completely and totally apologize for calling my Muse a recalcitrant bitch. She is not in the least recalcitrant. She, like everyone else, has a right to the rest and rejuvenation inherent in a vacation, and besides I haven't been paying her enough to lure her back from the Bahamas anyway. I'm very sorry for slandering her good name and reputation as I did.

Ok, may I please write more now?

Desired Roleplays:

• Something Romantic - my muse is a bit rusty from her long travels, and would prefer something simply vanilla and character driven to stretch her wings.

WARNING! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER DANGER!
I am currently in the midst of editing a book, planning (and eventually writing) a novel, and consulting when I can. That's in addition to the whole "parent of two small children" thing. My muse is a recalcitrant bitch has been on vacation for quite some time, and is a little bit rusty as well, so my posting rate isn't exactly "high" by any stretch of the imagination. Please expect that the most often you will see posts from me is once a week, and that's in a perfect world. (Ask Esoteric Myobi or Deadly Nightshade -- poor suffering writing partners, I'm so sorry!) One of my goals is to reinforce writing and routine. Right now I have a schedule for work writing; I'd like to build up to a habit of writing for pleasure as well. But I'm not there yet.

Current Roleplays:

• City of Lights - a lure to bring back Myobi's muse, and exercise for mine (Slow)
  • Normally Here - What do you do when reality isn't? (Slow)
  • La Famiglia - He's captured the daughter of the man who arranged for his father's death... now to get his revenge. (Amazingly Slow)
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the frumious Bandersnatch!"
         - Jabberwocky, by Lewis Carroll

~ Apologies and Absences (Last Updated: 4/15/2013) ~
Jaberwok's Ideas: Last New Update: 4/15/2013