News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Games you want to play!

Started by Callie Del Noire, June 03, 2011, 11:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

With the E3 teasers coming out there is a LOT of games that look interesting.

I like what I see SquareEnix is doing with the Tomb Raider reboot.

Tomb Raider - Lara Croft : Turning Point | cinematic trailer (2012) E3 2011

Infamous was a fairly good game and I'm looking forward to it's sequel.

inFAMOUS 2 'The Beast is Coming Trailer' TRUE-HD QUALITY

Prey was an okay shooter but I'm curious to the new look of it's sequel

Prey 2 E3 2011 Cinematic Trailer [HD]

Brandon

Prey sounds interesting. I really liked the first one but the one that really caught my eye was this (Im not sure if it was at E3 or not though)

Darksiders 2 E3 2011 Debut Trailer [HD]

Darksiders took ideas from several games and made IMO a seemless action/adventure story that while was a little heavy on the teenage power fantasy was still really fun. Now I get to play as Death? yes please!
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Falcy

I just want Guild Wars 2 to come out :(

Inkidu

EDIT: My bad, brain typo... :(

Anyway, I want Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Rage, Batman: Arkham City, and Skyrim.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Callie Del Noire

Aiden

Wyrd

Halo 4? Do not want! Halo: Combat Evolved re-release? WANT!!   
Ragtime Dandies!

Shjade

Heart of the Swarm.

I'll pass on the next Diablo, but I actually liked the last SC's campaign.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Hemingway

Wyrd

ME3's gameplay demo looks pretty sweet! Hope to see more.
Ragtime Dandies!

meikle

Look at Lara Croft, bein' all competent and sheeiit
Kiss your lover with that filthy mouth, you fuckin' monster.

O and O and Discord
A and A

Inkidu

God, push ups and quote, sheet, unquote. I want something to play, but my for me there's nothing worth it until Deus Ex: Human Revolution (I thought Human Resources there for a second). It's almost weep worthy, in that manly, frustrated kind of way.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Caeli

Not quite a game, but this looks like an interesting new toy:

Nintendo Wii U - E3 2011: Announcement Trailer
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

AliviaraMae

Does anyone play the Call of Duty series?

Inkidu

Quote from: AliviaraMae on June 07, 2011, 05:59:38 PM
Does anyone play the Call of Duty series?
I haven't seen anything new on them. Have they got a new game coming out? The last, and only Call of Duty game I've ever played is Modern Warfare. Modern Warfare 2 hasn't hit the right drop in price to justify six hours of game-play to me yet.

Wyrd

We, Modern Warfare 3 is set to drop in November. But Battlefield 3 is the only FPS that really caught my eye this year.
Ragtime Dandies!

Inkidu

Quote from: Wyrd on June 07, 2011, 06:31:02 PM
We, Modern Warfare 3 is set to drop in November. But Battlefield 3 is the only FPS that really caught my eye this year.
Any takers on how short Modern Warfare 3's single-player will be? I'm shooting for about three hours. Also, want to bet on which gaming magazine (reviewer, etc.) will use the, "It doesn't matter how long it is if it's good," excuse when someone rights into them about it?

Wyrd

I already know I'm not even gonna buy or rent it. I just don't care about the series anymore. I think it may be around 4 hours. I'm also not expecting very much from the online play
Ragtime Dandies!

AliviaraMae

Quote from: Wyrd on June 07, 2011, 06:31:02 PM

I will be getting BF3 as well... We will have to exchange steam names...

I have always enjoyed COD4 (still play the multiplayer to this day) MW2 was okay, but Black Ops was terrible... Hoping to see something great with MW3.

I only play Multiplayer.

Wyrd

lol! I also have a special place in my heard for CoD4(Also still playes, best maps, best feel) I enjoyed the single player story more then the online for MW2 because I was taken back at seeing the US getting spanked by Russians. I'm sorta interested in how everything will wrap up in MW3, but after Black ops I just care a lot less.
Ragtime Dandies!

Inkidu

Quote from: AliviaraMae on June 07, 2011, 09:32:08 PM
I will be getting BF3 as well... We will have to exchange steam names...

I have always enjoyed COD4 (still play the multiplayer to this day) MW2 was okay, but Black Ops was terrible... Hoping to see something great with MW3.

I only play Multiplayer.
I wish they'd hurry up with Battlefield: Bad Company 3. I need, and Sabby would agree with me on this, more of B Company's trigger-happiest, gold-chasenist, one-country invadingest, cheerleader savingist, and general stuff-knowing Texan, Haggard.

Wyrd

Is he the one who never wheres a helmet?
Ragtime Dandies!