The Kitty's wants~ (F for Any)

Started by KalKitty, September 03, 2013, 02:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KalKitty

Hello fellow E role players~

EDIT: I am KalKitty, I have been gone a very long time. I'm trying to get back into coming here, and I'll be editing my story idea's when I can, but for now, I'd just like to say hello :)

I'll try to update this as I get ideas, and hopefully there will be some like minded people out there =)

Like with all of my stories, I really don't care if my character is partnered with a male/female/futa/herm, I don't care, I'm open to anything.
Usually I play female though, but i can play a male if needed.

I would really appreciate it if we talked anything out, you getting bored/uninterested? Just talk to me and maybe we can add something that catches your interest again. I may disappear for a week or so due to RL, please be patient with me if that happens!!

Oh yeah I'll add which role I would rather play as well. (MexYou)

Okay here goes!!

Neko's Heat (NekoxCanine like character)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
So one (or both) of my Neko character(s) is in heat. Not wanting to cause trouble she'll flee to the woods close to her home. And your character, whether its a werewolf, furry, shape shifter, whatever (as long as it's canine) catches my characters scent. This can be a one shot, or if you prefer your character can always capture my Neko for more fun later~ We can discuss more in PM's.

The Journey (TrainerxTrainer or TrainerxPokemorph)
This would be, of course, in the Pokemon universe. We can discuss which land it will take place in. And again like with the Clubbing RP, the trainers can be friends/rivals, it's all cool. If we're both trainers, I'm open for both of us to explore our pokemorph partners as we travel together. Again there's many possibilities here.

The Fairy Tail
In this story, I'd like to get one of my mages from the Fairy Tail series on the go. It could be my Lost Dragon Slayer, before or after her discovery of her real magic. Perhaps my cocky mechanic/inventor. Or maybe one or both of my green haired card wielding siblings! Whatever you so choose, we can discuss more in messages!

SwordArtOnline
I'm sure I'm not the first person to ask this, but SAO has been on my mind lately. I'd love to get a story going based from the beginning of the anime series. Yes there will be sexual content, why wouldn't there be? But i don't want it to be the main focus. The sexual scenes can involve anything. Non consent, romancing, hell we can throw in some beasts if you'd like. Just hit me up if you have any idea's! 

The Captive ( Captive/Slave x Captor/King/Royalty )
Whatever you so choose, I'd like to do a captive roleplay. Whether it be a slave or a princess being forced into marriage. Any idea's are welcome for this setting!

More to come~

KalKitty

Bumping! Since I'm finally back on Elliquiy after.. Oh gosh its been a whole year!

KalKitty

Bumping due to returning, or trying to at the least lol