Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

I told you I would support your rock band lifestyle, but I just can take the rehearsals in the garage anymore.  The cotton in the ears just isn't working anymore.  Get your stuff, get your band and get out!

Aether

I thought a relationship with a Lama would be something special and unique, well, its all hoofs and fur for me, and I need more in a relationship.  I am done!

auroraChloe

you've singed everything!  the extinguishers are all empty!  ... and i'm just burnt out.         

a/a 8/21/17

Cardwolf

You look to much like a lady of night whenever we go out to town.

Cassiopeia

You're always staring off into space and zoning out on me ... really, I've had enough.

Cardwolf

I can't see your eyes and whenever we do it...I can never get you to take the necklace off...it's really distracting having an object of explosive magical power swaying around rapidly when you're naked.

Cassiopeia

See there you go again, so easily distracted!  You KNOW I can't take my necklace off and some guys would find that rather hot and kinky but noooo, not you!  If you're going to nitpick there's no way we can be together.

Cardwolf

Ok seeing as I saw what that thing did to your last two boyfriends..I think I have a right to be scared...I mean....they lost everything and I mean literally everything.  They are shambling midget zombies lost in the middle of the desert!  I've been lucky not to make a mistake during sex.

Aether

See, I had never dated a male elf and the mead was talking to me and so were you...  But then I woke up with your ear in my nose and thats was too much, its over!

Cardwolf

I don't date guys and why were you in the bed with me and Cassiopeia last night anyway? 

Cassiopeia

Because I thought our relationship could use a little more fire!  You are just SUCH a prude!  SO done with you!

Cardwolf

Pfft...If you wanted more fire I could have just lit you up with a bit of the old magic missle and fire ball.

Cassiopeia

Ooooh so now you're getting violent with me?!  Not.  Cool.

Cardwolf

You take everything the wrong way!  Who said I was going to hurt you?

Aether

Cassiopeia

You drink WAY too much mead and are always "accidentally" waking up in the beds of other men ... it's become quite a problem I don't think I can take the drama.

Cardwolf

Hey!  You're the one that keeps inviting men into our bed!

Aether

And an elf!  Now all I can think about is his ear. In. My. Nose.

Cardwolf

One you should have laid off the beer, 2 I don't go out with men and 3.  your breath is flammable.

Cassiopeia

You're yelling at him yet you DID wake up curled up in his arms ... closet case much?

Aether

And why am i not enough for you!  You like his ear sexxin ways dont you!  *cries*

Cardwolf

Oh go cry me a river, just because she likes me more than you.  We're done well...because I never liked you in the first place...and wait...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Cassiopeia

You're assuming I like you more than him ... you're so damned cocky!  There's no room in this relationship for me with how big your ego is!

Aether

I will not be extending my ears for you, not even for eternity with you, you are so vain!

Cardwolf

Theres no room in the relationship for you when you've got seven men sleeping in your bed in one night!