'school' based group roleplay interest check [Mul; van / possible bon]

Started by Combicon, September 08, 2009, 08:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

Hey!
I realised I hadn't started a group roleplay in awhile, and as such, decided that it would be good if I tried my hand at it again - not a D&D one, don't worry - I'm not attempting that again until more time has passed. :P

Right, essentially, the idea I had was sort of school based, although not actually based in a school.
One of the schools (an all females school) is traveling to the other school (an all male school) for an exchange student programme. The female students would be paired up with male students to go live in their house with, so, it wouldn't actually be set in the school - more outside of it.

I had also considered, and really liked the idea if all, or at least some of the female students were nudists; however I am still undecided if the nudists should arrive nude, or clothed. If this does happen, I assume this would mean the other girls would probably be less bashful about being nude, however this still can be changed.

I had come here to see if anyone liked/would be interested in the idea, or maybe put forward an idea/alteration of their own? Unfortunately, we will only have straight or bi students, just to make it easier.

Petra

Love it. I'm in. ^_^ and you heard my suggestions on chat.

Hunter

Okay, I'll nibble.  Count me as interested.

Doktor Sleepless

Hmm.... I could be one of the male students, a nerdy type. :P

Liam

Combicon

I don't see why not. We'll still need more women to join though. :P

Jag

*raises hand to be a more dominate type female...possibly nudist*

^_^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Combicon

I'm unsure if I'll be a more dom or sub character, I suppose I'll wait to see if anyone else joins, and what possition they'll take. :P

rick957

Treena

oo i play a female as well. ~jumps up and down with her hand high in the air.~

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Doktor Sleepless

I'm not much into dom/sub; but I wouldn't mind my character finding a more assertive girl who takes the initiative. Catch mah drift?

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

GrinningHound

Doktor Sleepless

Quote from: Michi No Sora on September 10, 2009, 04:48:28 AM
*can be assertive*

^_^

Good. Everyone playing a girl is invited to check out my and Combicon's picture threads. :P

rahatngt

I would also be interested. Ah .. Michi, seems you are already booked :(