News:

Main Menu

Indie Comics

Started by Sain, February 25, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sain

They are great. The pair is an excellent template for some RP character pairing!
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

deathspell

Quote from: Sain on October 27, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
They are great. The pair is an excellent template for some RP character pairing!

My thoughts exactly!

I was hoping to see the Queen bite some more heads off :p
The darkness had arranged itself into something that resembled intent.

Sain

I was hoping to see them kissing ::) Though hand holding was quite lewd too.

TeamVelma

Quote from: deathspell on October 25, 2018, 05:59:40 PM
I just finished Isola Vol 1 in one sitting. SO GOOD AND SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Totally agree, Isola is epic. 

William The Last is only at issue #2 but is looking good.  If you can get hold of Lucy Dreaming then that's a good read as is Ether and Extremity.
From my pull-list I think the following would be stand-out titles
Cemetery Beach
Stabbity Bunny
Unnatural - sexy as hell.

Scooby Apocalypse, by DC but is very different from what you might expect from dear old Scooby Doo..
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Sain

Not exactly indie comic I guess, but it's their first so maybe it counts?

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS COMICS! AWWW YES.

Damn I loved Ashe Warmother. Really awesome that they're branching out to flesh out the setting. Might have to set up a game in Runeterra one of these days.

dmasteree

One of my favorite indie comics has always been Poison Elves. Still makes me sad what happened to Drew Hayes.

Meade

Don't know if anyone has mentioned these but "The Uniques" and "Rainbow in the Dark" are such treasures! They're written by a couple and they both do everything associated with the comic. Their webpage is ComfortandAdam dot com.

Sain

Quote from: Meade on January 03, 2019, 06:13:13 PM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned these but "The Uniques" and "Rainbow in the Dark" are such treasures! They're written by a couple and they both do everything associated with the comic. Their webpage is ComfortandAdam dot com.

Thanks! Read through Uniques and really loved it. Now starting Rainbow in the Dark ;D

Love And Submission

Reading Garth Ennis's  A Walk Through Hell. I really like it which is weird because I've never been a fan of Ennis's previous work.

It's essentially a cross between True Detective Season 1 And The X-Files with a really good mystery that  truly intrigues me.
I'm not sure it's a book most people will like but if you like noir and gothic horror then I think it's a good book for you.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454