Looking for Partners/DM for Extreme Game (Freeform or PF preferred)

Started by MiraMirror, November 29, 2014, 10:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiraMirror

So, this came pretty quickly, but similar interests and all that.  I, too, am looking for a group of two to three players and a lovely DM to run a game.  Freeform with some dice rolls thrown in is fine, but if it's a system game, all I know is Pathfinder and to a lesser extent, D&D 3.5.  I'm not terribly picky on the setting (futuristic, fantasy, modern day), nor do I particularly mind what the plot is (secret agents, magical girls, standard dungeon crawl, adventure, etc), though I will say that this is sort of aimed towards having a chunk of sexual content, preferably NC or forced, with whatever kinks. I figure the members can discuss that amongst themselves.  It'd more than likely be a group of females acting as the "heroines" or anti-heroes, whichever, while the DM would control the world and villains. So far, I'm willing to experiment with more or less anything, except for what's stated in my O/Os (found in my signature).

I'm not picky about starting levels, though I would like a DM that can keep up with the posting. =P Please post if interested!
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Jaded

TheLoneHero

I'd be interested. Although I don't know Pathfinder, I could learn it if that is the one you choose. I do also know a bit of 3.5.

Jaded

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MiraMirror

Muse

*nods*  Yes. 

If we can't find a GM within a week, and my current amount of time remains consistent, i'll think about GMing. 

What I'd like best, honestly, is if we could get two GMs in the group, and each could run a game so the other would have a chance to be a player. 

Lord knowes I'm going to be spending enough time staring at my monitor in coming days.  Krieky, I think I'm actually caught up on my GMing!  (Only places I still need to post, I'm waiting on people to get back from the holidays.) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

Depending on who runs and what the setting is, I might be interested as a player. But I know that as a GM, I'm hopeless. I either go too soft or too harsh and don't know the in's and outs of the rules well enough anyway.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

TheLoneHero

Quote from: Jaded on November 30, 2014, 01:35:27 AM
Were you interested as a player or as the DM?

Oh, I meant as a player. I think I would be a horrible DM.

SmilingFox

I could probably spare the time to dm for you, if you'd like. I'm not as familiar with pathfinder as I am with 3.5 though.

I can also easily do freeform, of course.

I even have a few ideas I can run by you, if you're interested. :)

OyabunKobold

Im interested as a player for I have just finished a concept for a sniper and would like to give her a bit of a run through.

The build currently for her is 25 point buy but I can adjust slightly here or there for more or less Outside of that Shes a blank slate waiting to be filled!

If you would like (or whoever is the dm would like) I can send the base sheet over Shes a Slightly adjusted Slyph race (balanced to the Rp10 that most PF races hold) So I can send all of that too Or change her back over to a normal Slyph the Character isn't ruined by that alone

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Zeth

I am interested as a player. If you wish for me to DM we will have to use something besides Pathfinder/DnD 3.5 because I hate that game with an irrational fury. I could run it with BESM, Savage Worlds, or some other lesser known system. Though I would *REALLY* prefer to be just a player this time.

kckolbe

I'm not a great GM, but there is an urban pathfinder adventure I'd be interested in running, and I'd love to share GM duties.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

VonDoom

Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

LuciferOs

I would love to play a fantasy game that has a lot of sexual themes.

I am very kinky myself - and noticed that I may get along with some of ThatOneShrroth kinks,
(Im quite crudely focused compared to most women).

As a player I am ~very~ interested.
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Haztur

This sounds like a cool concept. Pathfinder is not too hard, 5E is even simpler.
Would love to play, and with the school it would be imposible to master for now.

My vote would go for some magic girls in a dark urban fantasy... more sexy than dark, specially not Madoka dark.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Blinkin

Only if the characters don't have to all be"magic girls" I'm ok with the idea. Still can't run, but anyway
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

OyabunKobold

never got into the magic girl genre... what exactly does it entail in a Pathfinder sense?

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Muse

VonDoom

O&O

D12

Hmm... tempted to whip something up to GM. I haven't GMed on here before; but I (slowly) run a PF homebrew pbp over on Myth-Weavers and I have always been tempted to do something involving Lamashtu (Golerion's Chaotic Evil goddess of NSFW material). An evil cult of her's could get up to some pretty interesting stuff...

I'll post again if inspiration strikes, for now I'm just, percolating.
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Muse

Thorne

Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

MiraMirror

VonDoom

O&O