A predators style roleplay

Started by playfullchick76, July 18, 2010, 09:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luphawk

But you still have to see them first, a nice trick in this case.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Hunter

That's why someone else is bait walks point.   ;D

luphawk

You said you haven’t seen the movie yet right?  There was a sniper in the movie and she tried something like that, lets just say she didn’t kill a predator.  Hunting is there way of life, you really think they wouldn’t expect something like that?  Then again your character doesn’t know that so go right ahead.
my ideas / my f-list

Tydorei

In the movies, the predators always lose at the end. heh heh. I'm sure your predator doesn't know that either. (^_^)y

mannik

But in this movie there is more than one predator!

Hunter

Quote from: luphawk on July 21, 2010, 03:08:43 PM
You said you haven’t seen the movie yet right?  There was a sniper in the movie and she tried something like that, lets just say she didn’t kill a predator.  Hunting is there way of life, you really think they wouldn’t expect something like that?  Then again your character doesn’t know that so go right ahead.

Oh, I have no plans on setting an ambush.   I figure 20, 30 feet away ought to be enough.   ;D

playfullchick76

You can join if you want to damned angel. put your character bio in here, name, nationality, rank position, and a background on your character, why they would have chosen to kidnap you and transport you to their game reserve planet.

playfullchick76

ok everyone, its up in the extreme small group forum, titled a new hunting party. I'll also partially play as the npc's that the predator can kill first. Its up, so post away.

elfguy

----

playfullchick76

I dont know how to put in links, or pictures, i havnt mastered it, but its right there in the forum, it would be the newest one in the extreme small group one.

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

playfullchick76

Damnedangel

Appearance: She also has a tribal wolf tattoo on her right hip.

Name: Lexi

Nationality:  English

Rank/status: Con artist/Gang Leader.

Gear: Lock picking set, two 9mm pistols, a .22 caliber rifle, a knife and a bag with two grenades in and alot of ammo for her weapons also some cash.

Bio: Lexi was in a family that sold guns illegally to certain people around the world. She grew up with these people and her father showed her how to run the business, shoot a gun and con people before a transaction went wrong when she was 13. A gang that had lived nearby took her in and taught her to fight in defence. From the age of 15 to 18 she ran lived with old men and conned them out of money. She travelled round the world and ended up in america with the Black wolves. She rose through the ranks of the wolves quickly in two years and was chosen to be a leader which she accepted by defeating the other leader in a fight.

She and the gang we're involved in a bank robbery. They were taking prisoners and were holding them captive as she was working on the safe a cop shot at her which caused the gang and her to being a shoot out with the cops. One minute she was next to her second in command crawling to the safe and shouting to take down the cops, the next she fell from the sky and landed on the ground roughly, the breath being knocked out of her.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

elfguy

Oh neat another gang leader. We're gonna have to stick together against all those cop types! :P
----

playfullchick76

to borrow a line from tomb raider. one tomb raider is good, two,even better. two gang leaders, cant go wrong there. Character approved damnedangel. Put your first post into the roleplay by all means.

Damnedangel

yey thank you :D
and i just did lol.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

mannik

Somehow I doubt lockpicks and cash are going to be effective where she's going....

elfguy

No but it's consistent with her background story.
----

mannik

God damn this game moves quick. I was waiting for everyone to make thier opening post before putting in mine about the predators making camp and preparing for the hunt (seemed like the most logical place) Now I'm like, 5 or 6 rounds behind! in one day!

Travaius

Lol luckily one your character starts attacking we all have to respond to it. Eventually you'll set the pace...Which is really weird.
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

elfguy

Us petty humans are more than capable of stirring up shit by ourselves ;)
----

Travaius

YEA!! We are more than capable of pissing each other off without shooting each other!
Don't tempt the hammer of the Waagh. The Black Riva is in our blood, spill a drop and the rest of us will drown you in it, got it?

Hunter

Quote from: Travaius on July 23, 2010, 03:33:57 PM
YEA!! We are more than capable of pissing each other off without shooting each other!

No kidding.  I hope I'm not overdoing.....

elfguy

If someone wants to notice the birds, it certainly won't be Jackie. She's so pissed off and about to explode that she wouldn't notice if a predator appeared right behind her.
----

mannik

Well, they wouldn't be able to see him....but they would get that undeniable feeling that something isn't right.