Eternal0snow92 search thread M/M f/m

Started by Dabi, March 23, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Please do not post here, personal message me instead Thank you.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to my 1 to 1 search thread,
Let create stories together!
Pm me if you're interested.
If you enjoy playing Fandoms OCs and cannon characters.
Sherlock BBC (Mycroft x Lestrade, Sherlock x John watson)
Black Butler, Black dagger brotherhood J.R ward,
Male pregnancy,
Long detailed posts,
Than I highly recommend you get in touch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi all,

My name is Dark demon, you can call me Demon. I am 26 years old work full time as a Delivery Driver. I am on the hunt for new co-writers. Recently come back from hiatus and my muse is very high at the moment. My job allows me to respond quickly and on the daily basis, but weekends will be a bit slow for me but don't fret if you don't hear from me because business will tend to resume as normal after Monday.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Things I can Offer you as a co-writer. ​

I am a very Active partner. I can post as often or as little as you prefer. I am very patient and understanding with life commitments of my own and responsibilities of a full-time worker.
I am a multiple paragraph-writer. I can post easily with comfort 5 to 8 + paragraphs 5 lines each you will never receive a short post from me unless it's a scene I'm unsettled with or requires a shorter natural dialogue.
I can control more than one character, often or not side characters end up having their own role play.
I stick to the character if I play as a cannon and will do my research.
I will notify you of late absence, I like informing my partners ahead of time.
I value communication, I will not be butt-hurt and will gracefully understand that we may not work out, the sooner you can tell me the better response you'd get. Because I value honesty as well.
I happily contribute to the early stages of roleplay and throughout. I will happily give my ideas.
I don't control other characters which are yours or we discussed that you're okay with side characters. I generally ask permission.
My characters are special to me, please unless we've discussed this do not control them, I will get petty and probably most likely to end the role play. If a scene requires it please inform me.
What I would like from you as a co-writer:

Be comfortable with M x M.
Be able to write more than 3+ paragraphs or at least attempt to mirror length.
70% Plot 30% Smut. The plot comes first, frame of mind and character development.
Eager to share your ideas and contribution throughout the RP instead of just relying on my ideas and just agreeing with my inputs.
Ideally, I would love to have daily responders or at least once a week. Often as your able to. I will not pressure you into responding. I will not remind you or chase you. If you stop responding after 3+ weeks I will assume the role play is dead. Unless you have a good reason I may decline future role plays with you.
Realistic character development and responding to real-life situations even in fantasy concepts.
Able to control more than one character.
Just honesty, like I said before, role-playing shouldn't become a chore. If you do not enjoy writing with me or thought the Plot wasn't as exciting as you thought, the sooner you tell me the more understanding I will be.

~Fandoms~

Assassins creed,
Assassination classroom,
A Silent Voice
Bleach
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Black dagger brother hood J. R Ward,
Black Butler I & ll & lll
Charlotte,
Death note,
Dark series by Christine Feehan
Dragon Fury Novels by Donna grant