Love mansion seeks new players.

Started by Brandon, May 29, 2005, 03:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

It is the distant future. The world is no longer the place it once was. There is no hope, no future now for the people. In their bleak lives, there is only one thing to look forward to, and that is the next television show.

Recently, a new show has surfaced. Name 'Love Mansion'. It is a new reality show where males and females are kidnapped off the streets and placed inside a wondrous mansion. It's a place where one can be free from worries and live happily for the rest of their days. A perfect place. But of course, there's always the catch...

They have been injected with a drug. At first, the drug has no effect, other than a certain heightened awareness of their surroundings. But over time, the person becomes hornier and hornier and grow wild with desire and lust until they get some form of sexual gratification. After which the cycle begins again.

And there's the light at the end of this tunnel. The unwitting participants may choose to leave. That is, if they can find the way. They must test their luck with whatever lies behind the mysterious doors on the second floor. Will they find their way home? Or will they be lost in the mansion forever?

There's nothing to do, but to try.

However lately within the Love mansion stranger things are happening, things that inspire fear and dread among the contestants. Is this a sign of the mansions master, Kanryou, loosing control? is it part of his plan to push these feelings of horror on those inside the mansion? or is there something else that is going on? At this point no one can be sure.

--------

Ild like to invite you all to join what is quickly becoming a classic mix of soap opera and adult horror. Create a character as if in this current world. Technology is better, life bleaker if you really want to deal with that. Your character should be between 18-28 though. This show would definitely prefer to get people around that age.

If you're interested in this game, send me a PM with a filled out character sheet.

Currently we are only taking enough female characters to even out the male/female ratio
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Brandon

and heres our character sheet for your convienance.

Character sheet

Name:

Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Ethnicity:

Physical Description:

History/Background:

Limitations:

Room Description:

Note: A room description is just something to make the mansion a little more personalized for each character. If you would just like the generic description (which is found below) just mention it in your RTJ

Generic room: This bedroom is furnished with a king-sized bed, a wardrobe full of all kinds of clothes and a dressing table. One door leads to the bedroom hallway, the other door leads to a toilet. The toilet, while equipped with usual facilities, also has a lovely bathtub big enough for two.

Anything else:

Submited Roleplay example: A roleplay example is required to enter this game. It can either be a few paragraphs of your writing in any particular situation. Or it can be just a link to a game your currently in as well as the characters name. I do prefer an erotic RP sample but it is not entirly neccasary.

Are you of legal age to view adult material in your country and/or state?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Brandon

Giving this a bump.

We are still looking for a few females to even out our male/female ratio in the game. Feel free to drop me a PM with a character concept and dont be shy  ;)

Lilian

<grins> Hello... it's Vivette. I'm once again, so sorry about being so dissapointing earlier. I was just wondering.. if there was anything that really happened by Kanryou outside of those special rooms?

I'm... I'm just strange sometimes. I really enjoy stranger things, vanilla sometimes doesnt grasp me right. It's extremely rare I'll do something like with what I'm doing with Elizabeth. It also doesnt help that I tend to feel uncomfortable in crowds, in a sense of isolation and being watched like that. ^.^;   

Is there anything I could do to make it up to you a bit? Anything you'd like to take out on me? ^.^;

I'd love to be a tool of sorts, perhaps to torment the others, or stirr interest. I want you to trust me in this, though. I want to know how I can build your trust.

I understand how I burnt you in the last game... it's really hard for me to describe what went wrong. I just don't fully know. -.-;

I look foreward to playing with you! <grins>  Elliquiy has my spirits up a bit, perhaps a change of scenery will help!

Brandon

Looking for 2 more females to even out our male/female character ratio. Once its been evened out Ill open slots for both male and female characters.

If interested feel free to send me a PM with a filled out character sheet.

Brandon

Giving this a bump since were still looking for more females to even out our male/female character ratio. 

If your interested in the game please send me a PM with a filled out character sheet. If youve got questions/concerns about joining also feel free to PM or IM me so we can talk about it.

Brandon

Still looking for several good roleplayers to join us within the mansion. Please dont be shy, the chances of you getting turned down at this point are rather slim and the game can be quite intresting as well as fun.

Send me a PM with a filled out character sheet if you would like to join or if you have questions/concerns. I know we would love to have you  ;)

Brandon

Theres still a lot more room in the mansion, mostly for females at this point though. If interested dont be shy, toss me a PM with a filled out character sheet and join the fun.

Brandon

Bumping this again. We still have lots of room for people so please if your interseted send an application in and join us

Brandon

Alright, last time Im going to ask. If there is not at least 1 female app by this weekend the game will be under new managment.

Brandon

Well come on people Ive got a male player who wants to get in but need at least 1 more female to be there for him. A mix of horror, romance, and soap opera like interaction is a great way to make interesting characters and place them in even more interesting situations.

Dont be shy ladies, send me a PM with a filled out characters sheet and come join the fun ;)

Brandon

Many slots are available for both male and female characters. Feel free to send me a PM witha filled out character sheet if your interested.

Brandon

Well we have gotten several male characters in but we have 1 issue. Theres no female to interact with them. Thus Love Mansion is again opening its doors for female players and once we have 2 of them Ill open them further for all genders.

Thank you and I hope to see more people joining soon.

Brandon

Currently were looking for 1 male character to even out our ratio.

If your interested please send me a PM with a filled out character sheet.