Sweet Revenge ( F looking for male and female) inquire within

Started by Barbara4play, January 08, 2015, 06:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara4play

This Idea represents a new one for me, My First Group Idea. so please bear with me

Set: Modern

The Characters:

My Character: Prof. Barbara Wells: a Hard working and brilliant research scientist. She has recently made a discovery of a treatment that can rewrite DNA or night.
Dr Barbara Wells

Character one ( male): Rex Wells ( Barbara's cheating husband) Adam is the definition of "Male Chauvinist Pig" He CEO of a Large research firm. He has build his career on his scientist wifes work, He had affairs thru out their marriage and lately he's been having one with her best friend Eve

Adam before and After

Character two: Eve Baxter (Female): ( Barbara's former best friend and Rex's Mistress) Eve is Barbara's best friend and Adams personal Secretary .

Eve Before and After

Our Story: Barbara married Adam right out of college, she was madly in love. The problem is Adam has a wandering eye and a cock to match. in the ten years of their marriage, he has had dozen's of affairs. Recently he's started having an affair with Eve, Barbara's oldest friend. Barbara is oblivious to her husbands extramarital affairs, or she was until she came home early to announce her greatest discovery and found Adam and Eve fucking in the marital bed. She was furious. She decide to teach them a lesion. She installed camera in the house and began to monitor them like one of her experiment. She found they always enjoy an expense bottle of champagne, before fucking.

She loaded the bottle with some of her recent discovery, to teach them a lesson in "Sweet Revenge".

I like to have this started with Adam and Eve Making the first post, as they climb into bed to make love. As the drug takes effect, This is when Barbara comes in and lets them know what she's done.( my first Post)

Adams Effect: He suffers a massive and painful premature ejaculation, then finds he can't get an erecting, followed by his buff body, cock and balls shriveling up. 

Eve's Effect: She has the most powerful orgasm of her life, then she begin to watch her curves ( breast waist and hips melt way) , sudden her super sexy body is a waif.

What they can expect:

Adam: feminization , Humiliation, Anal sex ( with other men), Being a shemale, to start
Eve: Humiliation, Forced haircut, being force to pretend to be a man, being gang banged

OK this is the idea, please PM me if your intrested