Planet Bastille [EX]

Started by Secretwriter, November 10, 2010, 06:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

We are looking for new male guards for the female inmates ward and for female guards to help balance out the male inmates ward.  We are not taking on any inmates at this time, though we might in the future.

Planet Bastille is not a game to abuse and use the inmates as play things but rather to train the inmates through sexual and mental means to become companions for their Masters and Mistresses.

Sex, while important, is not the only aspect of the training.  Each character will be grained in etiquette and manners as well as being honed to pleasure their betters.  Our guards know that the inmates are slaves but they still have hearts, minds, and feelings.   We have a lot of fun and the scenes are hot, as is the writing.   

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

DoctorGreen

Hello, I am applying for the Male guard position you talked about in your post. I like the ideals of training slaves to become obidient.

When training my personal slaves discipline comes hand and hand with pleasure. But that doesn't mean I don't have heart or feeling,

After a punishment love and kindness can be shared. I am interested in the position and am looking forward to hear from you.

DoctorGreen,
Dr. G

Esoteric Myobi

Hrm, I'm sure I could help play a female guard if you still need any~

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Secretwriter

Omg! Yes please! Click the link in the first post! <3  Get with me on IM if you has any questions babes! <3

Also, I did PM DoctorGreen a few days ago and am waiting on him to post his bio.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Lady Kitsune

Whoot!  My the guard!

We can be the Three Musketeers!

Hmmm, too goofy.  *goes back to being wicked*  :P
I am working on it, I swear!