Code Geass Anyone?

Started by Dray, May 15, 2011, 09:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

So there has been one thing most recently picking at my mind that I have been craving and the is a good story revolved around the concept of the anime known as Code Geass.  If you are a fan of Code Geass then please send me a PM and we can discuss some ideas.  I am looking for a M/F pairing where I will be the one playing the male so I am looking for anyone to play the female.  Also I prefer role plays that contain a lot of depth, detail and description.  Story and plot is a definite must but a good pairing with great sex scenes is a huge bonus as well.  The pairing and story can be discussed as I am pretty much in the mood for anything related to Code Geass. 

Here are some of my ideas:

-Pairing similar to Lelouch/C.C where my character receives a Geass from yours and they become very close as they create a contract

-Pairing similar to Lelough/Kallen where my character is a leader/commander and your character is one of his top soldiers/pilots.

PM with any of your own ideas or if you are interested in just hashing some ideas out and bouncing them back and forth.  I would prefer to use original characters rather than canon.