High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantMind

Sieg walks into the nurse's office some 10 minutes later dropping a ring in Aaron's hand, smiling a little, blood on two of his knuckles "don't worry about those guys anymore"

Queen Elsa

Hina fidgeted, uncomfortable at the prospect of violence.

azzmeister89

"Breaking up a fight" he told the nurse and then as Seig dropped the ring into his hand he looked up "you didn't have to seig, i had them taken care of already" he winced and almost swore as the nurse put a cold wet cloth over his eye
"stop being such a baby" she chided him, Aaron could only grunt in response

RadiantMind

He looked at the nurse and simply, with no regards as to make his lie sound probable "there's three guys coming, they had a nasty fall, a total of 11 fingers, 2 wrists and some abdominal pain"

Queen Elsa

Hina watched as the nurse put the cloth on Aaron's eye. It reminded her of how she and Aaron met. She was being chase by a bunch of bullies, who had already beaten her up a bit. Aaron had chased them off and beaten them up too, as to make sure they never harassed her again. Afterwards, he took her to his house where he tended to her wounds.

azzmeister89

despite the growing pain around his eye Aaron burst out laughing at Seig's blank expression as he told the nurse of the up coming paitients but regretted it when he winced and hissed in pain again "i guess this means i'll be staying out of the pool later huh?" he said through gritted teeth.

JackWhite

Michael saw his friends sitting in the nurses office. "Aaron you have to watch out with that. It's easy to suspend one from basketball games."

Queen Elsa

"You can still come if you want... It won't be a part without you..."

azzmeister89

Aaron's face suddenly looked distressed as he heard Micheal's words "what? they wont stop me from playing for stopping a kid get bullied would they" as he started panicking his arms flailed around like wings until it caused him to hiss in pain again and press the wet cloth back to his eye.

JackWhite

He looked straight in Aaron's eyes. "Not if this only happens once."

RadiantMind

The bullies from before, one of them the star pitcher of the baseball team, his wrist broken along with a few fingers. Sieg merely looks at them "Hey" he says

Queen Elsa

Hina begins to get very fidgety and nervous.

azzmeister89

nodding once at Micheal, Aaron got up as the three boys came in, from the angle he was standing from they couldnt see much of his face except his black eye which was giving them the "if looks could kill" glares, after a few seconds he turned to his friends again with a smile "i feel much better shall we go? school will be over in a minute"

Queen Elsa

Hina quickly gets up and clings to Sig.

RadiantMind

he smiles and wraps his arm around Hina, smiling softly

Queen Elsa

Hina smiles softly and follows everyone else, along with Sig.

azzmeister89

almost as if the fight had never happened Aaron went back to his usual self, instantly telling the others how he had got his hands on some beer for the party and how his neighbour had offered to DJ for them "its going to be so cool" he said and he started laughing again

RadiantMind

Sieg smiles and stops, looking at the others "you go ahead, there's something I want to ask Hina"

JackWhite

He walked further listening to all the things Aaron was telling him.

Queen Elsa

Hina blushes and looks up at Sig, curious about what he wants to ask her.

RadiantMind

"I wanted to ask you what you think of me Hina, what sort of person do you think I am? do you trust me?"

Queen Elsa

"Of course I trust you Sig. We've been best friends for the longest time."

RadiantMind

He raises an eyebrow "and the other question?"

Queen Elsa

I think you're a wonderful, kind, gentle person, who protects others at all costs, no matter what the outcome will be for you.