Started by Rave, July 20, 2014, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Truhan

I'm sure there is a reason to try to corrupt a doctor

Loves

medicine and triage skills?  plus she's a good cook :P

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Chaosfox

I do like the idea behind this (Though I real wish I could play the games) I will have to keep an eye on it I really want to play a demon but I am OCD about balance at times  and might could make an angel so again I will wait and see for now.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Divine Tenacity

* Mimi  looks forward to this game.

Looks like it is shaping up quite nicely.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Landshark

a few more questions sorry theres been so many.
1) Are demons immortal?
2)Were demons once angels who have fallen?
3)Can demons possess people?

Rave

Quote from: Landshark on July 24, 2014, 02:32:21 PM
a few more questions sorry theres been so many.
1) Are demons immortal?
2)Were demons once angels who have fallen?
3)Can demons possess people?

In summary, the answer to every one is "No but there are exceptions."

For example:

1) Demons can be killed just like any other race, but if you're talking life span its certainly very long yet never stated. Someone like The Dark One which rules Hell is presumed Immortal, just like God for the Angels.
2) No. Demons are their own independant race. However Angels can fall to corruption.
3) Possessing someone would be an individual ability based on the Demon and their specific skill of power. Safe to say, your average demon hound or grunt can't possess anyone, no.

CurvyKitten

I'm kind of confused on the topic of powers, I know the description mention Necromancy but I don't know if that means the demons have special powers. Do they, do any of the races?

Rave

Here, I think this will answer most curious questions actually about specific powers and such.

http://darksiders.wikia.com/wiki/Demon

I'll be putting that link in the main page as-well.

azzmeister89

image coming soon

Name : Alex Daniels

Sex : Male

Classification : Human

Position : Hunter

Height : 6ft 2

Weight / Body type : well toned

Hair : black

Skin : white

Eyes : Amber

Distinguishing Features : a scar running down the right side of his face

Face Claim: unknown

Dislikes : angels, demons, simpathisers

About: not much is known about the young hunter before he began his conquest of destroying the angels and demons. It is said he is the only human to have been in hell for more then a day and survived.

He is driven by a sense of purpose that seems unbreakable. He has many loyal followers who beleive he will be the one who finds the way for humans victory over the angels and demons.

Labels : Driven, proud, Hero, general

Sexuality : Heterosexual

Sexual On's and Offs : likes: kissing, flirting, passion and being adventurous in the bedroom. Dislikes: toilet play, extream pain and torture and heavy bondage.

Player : Azzmeister89

Dragonslayer

Juggtacular

Finally getting around to making my guy. Should be up later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Dragonslayer

Name : Michael
Sex : Male
Classification : Angel

Position : Warrior, Blacksmith

Height : 6"1
Weight / Body type : With his angelic armor and weapon he weighs around 240 pounds, without them however he weighs about 145 pounds, he has a muscular body due to years of both fighting and blacksmithing.
Hair : Blonde, his hair is long and unkempt
Skin : Tan
Eyes : Green
Distinguishing Features : Many tattoos of angelic ruins all over his skin

Likes : An honorable battle, perfect pieces of weapon he made, chivalry from his opponent, humanities alcohol, The Makers
Dislikes : Mindless battle, underhanded tactics, mindless destruction of one's weapon.

About: Michael was born like every other angel, with strict rules and laws that must be obeyed, he always thought that Heaven was the universal truth and nothing else mattered in life.

That is until he met a female demon in his younger days of training, they fought and fought for hours giving no quarter to eachother, eventually using just there fists, it was a battle he never forgot at such a young age. Both him and the female demon went there seperate ways after they stalemated in combat, thinking they would never see eachother again.

Many years past, he would have fought hundreds more demons, but none of them would be the same as that honorable battle between demon and angel, he craved a battle like that once again or at the very least, meet her one last time so he could thank her for such a battle....

He got his wish but not like he expected, she stood there in front of him...Mindless and deranged as if years of battle drove her insane which nearly caused the Angel to grieve for his enemy, and after a short battle he killed her and buried her on the battlefield. 'A once proud warrior, who fought many battles' on the demons tombstone.

He would walk away from this unending war of dominance for a more peaceful life with the solitary Makers, learning craftsmanship from there hands, living the next 50 years honing his craft, and making his own weapons for himself and anyone who asked him to make something.

He would return to the field of battle once he heard that there has been sightings of the same woman on the battlefield as the one he slayed, he means to have her have eternal rest as a warrior...

Labels : The Unkempt Angel, The Forger,  The Honorable Fighter

Sexuality : Straight

Sexual On's:Dominance, rough play, kissing, biting

Offs : Scat, Vore, Bathroom Play, Whips

Player : Artorias20

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Rave

I shall be putting up my finished OC tonight and I'll get the first thread up so we can start rolling! :D

Loves

Yay!!

I like rolling... rolling.... rolling like a river!

;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Red Stella

Rave

Quote from: Red Stella on July 30, 2014, 02:56:22 PM
Rave, you tempting devil - working on a CS.

Huehuehuehuehue, commeee to the daaark siiiiide.

Dragonslayer

Rave

Dragonslayer

Oh sweet thanks man, I can't wait for the game to start....even though it looks like I'm the only angel so far. O:)

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Dragonslayer

Wouldn't that be a dorigitory term since your at war with the angels.