Interest check: Japanese Anime High School Rp

Started by OmegamanX, January 21, 2012, 06:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spynmaster

Wanna know if you're still looking for players. I've always wanted a Japan school setting to play with, especially to play with romance & polygynic relationships.

MidnightKisses

By the way I still want to play if this is going to happen.
In this world it is not faith that saves us but defiance.

OOs

Haibane

No murder and rape, okay, check ;)

I was just asking since I found BB to be very hot.

A group game I ran (extremely badly) recently is one I'd love to see done again. It uses the 'Naked in School' universe (just type that into Google and you will quickly find it) and my game failed I think mostly to the technical structure I used. What might be fun was if, instead of 2 students from each class being selected to be naked, an entire class was, in a high school of otherwise normally dressed students and staff. That is all the players in the game. The idea is it’s a Government sponsored initiative to get teenagers to be more open and accepting of their sexuality and to develop healthy attitudes to their naked bodies as part of the national sex-ed curriculum. In the case of the high school group game the whole class is selected to be nude in school.

Cue all kinds of awkwardness, unwanted erections, shame, embarrassment, outraged females and secret hot looks (from boys at girls, girls at boys and at the same gender from the closet gays and lesbians).

kingmaster1

yeah, I was in that with Haibane, it was a really fun game

OmegamanX

“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard