Airship Crash on Claw Island (Pathfinder game)

Started by Sethala, March 21, 2013, 12:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, interesting background with Monday. Considering her motivations she would know Adrian (and his former position). I just wonder would she try slay him or would she be okay if Adrian who is now exiled royalty goes back and slays his brother to ascend throne (or would she backstab in most last moment)?

Or perhaps Adrian's brother figured the plan out and struck on her enclave and sentenced her to go prison alongside Adrian (as brother thinks now all his enemies are in prison and may aim to kill each other because of the ancient grudge).

Anyways Adrian is honorable in his own way and he will play role of the tank (although in 30'ft radius he can do nice dmg on mobs and even render them subjective to his compulsion spells or his deadly touch which can give Command alike effect on subject).

Quote from: who149 on March 23, 2013, 03:50:38 PM
I think everyone posted there character in the OOC, so we can probably start talking there.

Also, 4 Evil people, 1 chaotic free spirit, and 1 goodie virgin is the best party breakup ever.

I agree :).

NicciKotor

Quote from: who149 on March 23, 2013, 03:50:38 PM
I think everyone posted there character in the OOC, so we can probably start talking there.

Also, 4 Evil people, 1 chaotic free spirit, and 1 goodie virgin is the best party breakup ever.

The big question of the day is whom gets the honor of deflowering poor Tiffania first.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Zaer Darkwail

Only one who can deflower her is Adrian :P. I doubt there is double ended strap on dildo on the airship (if not count fingers or improvised use of polished wooden poles or other lengthy smooth objects).

who149

I still vote cage match, with the winner going first following reverse order of who lost, then cycle though while everyone else does stuff. Thats the humane way.

But sadly that might not work, so I say we all just have an orgy then work it out from there.

Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

ShadowFox89

Ireth isn't likely to go for the orgy idea :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

We see how things go :P. It may be Adrian who finds her first and starts her breaking in but if generous mood he may invite Diana join in (so it's more as using Tiffany as shared toy between them consensual manner and then Adrian after the event take Tiffany as his slave). Although it would ask kind of match of skill or non-lethal duel determine who is going be master or mistress of Tiffany between them.

Angie

And then Raileen pulls off the heist of the roleplay by stealing Tiffany away in the night and returning to the Thieves' Guild. Don't worry, though, you'll all end up loving me because I'm a scoundrel (we haven't even started and I'm making Star Wars jokes)
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

who149

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 23, 2013, 04:05:58 PM
And then Raileen pulls off the heist of the roleplay by stealing Tiffany away in the night and returning to the Thieves' Guild. Don't worry, though, you'll all end up loving me because I'm a scoundrel (we haven't even started and I'm making Star Wars jokes)

Ironic as the scoundrel in this case is one of the only non-evil people.

Quote from: Ershin on March 23, 2013, 04:06:27 PM
Lemme just see if I can get my Amulet of Mighty Fists back first, then I'll agree to this.  :-)

Bring it on~ :P
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Sethala

Heh, well this thread kind of exploded.

Zaer, I'm not quite sure if this is what you were asking, but I will say that you won't start with your armor.  You are a prisoner, after all.

Also, I'm going to add that all of your bindings are enchanted to be much tougher and nearly impossible to lockpick without the key.  (You'll find the keys relatively soon, of course.)

Zaer Darkwail

Damn, then what I get to start with then? I thinked they would leave armor on as it's pain in ass to move it off him and he cannot do much with it anyway while bound (he has no other magic items than his shield and morning star). If reduce what he finds then I would opt for morning star, although moving without armor or shield renders him easy target to hit (but at least he would hit hard).

NicciKotor

All the more motivations to abuse the poor elf priestess for her spellcasting ability.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Sethala

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 23, 2013, 04:25:48 PM
Damn, then what I get to start with then? I thinked they would leave armor on as it's pain in ass to move it off him and he cannot do much with it anyway while bound (he has no other magic items than his shield and morning star). If reduce what he finds then I would opt for morning star, although moving without armor or shield renders him easy target to hit (but at least he would hit hard).

You get to start with rags and manacles.  (You can have as many of the latter as you want, though!)

Also, IC thread is up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169131.0

Laughing Hyena