The Future is now! (M/F or F/F Plot idea!)

Started by Wolfy, April 18, 2010, 10:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Ok..this was a plot made by someone else that I once tried to do, but failed to get it started..

Anyway.

The Setting is on a Space Station, at a meeting of several Ambassadors from Various planets. Two Ambassadors of different species (Can be any species, as long as they aren't human....I was planning to make my character a Wolf Furry, and I'd like my partner to have something stranger, like a Naga or something.) Meet as humans in the Holo simulator one day, and quickly find themselves falling in love with one another, but the simulation ends when they learn of each other's names.

How they meet in person is up to you....one of them could go to the other's room after searching for his/her name on the Roster, they could be called to a meeting and hear/see the other's name, or they could both contact each other and decide on a place to meet. Whatever the case is, they will both be surprised to find out that they are very different!

:D So...I know it's rough, but PM me if you're interested. As I said, this can either be M/F (With me as the male) or F/F.

Wolfy