News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Do something to the avatar above you!

Started by KieraHaroden, August 12, 2010, 03:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

-Turns and looks into the deep eyes of Adammair feeling his soft silken lips against her neck. The warmth of his breath sending shivers of dark delight down her spin. Bringing a very soft hand to his bare chest stroking over each muscle bending her head down just slightly brushing her over velvet lips over his tender skin. Smiling before looking back up at him-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Dovel

~sneaks up on Orchid with a bucket of water~ 

!Splash!

She looked like she needed to cool off.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adrianna Paige

-nails Dovel with a water balloon and laughs while pointing at him.-
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Hey!

~chases after Adrianna Paige with another bucket of water~

Adrianna Paige

-waits as she smiles triumphantly...pulling the water hose out from behind her and ruthlessly hoses you down- hehehe...
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

~rushed up to her, getting soaking wet in the process and tries to turn the hose back on her~

You cheated ~grins~

Adrianna Paige

-laughs wildly and squeals a she tries to turn her face from the hose as she fights for control of it-  'I'm not cheating!" she continues to laugh hysterically as she gets soaked. "I'm using my brain!!"

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

~he laughs as he tries to keep the hose pointed towards her~

Adrianna Paige

-she abandons the hose and instead hugs you tightly...again...hiding her face to keep the water off of it-

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

You're making it hard for me, Xandi!

I'd run my hand all along the outside of her leg, from bottom to top.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Hard is good

Tries to make him more hard...Oh wait, I mean make it more hard.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

And succeeds...

Spanks her for being naughty!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

*giggles*

Wiggles booty and sits in his lap...

Nice to feel something hard......

Endorphin

Kisses her soft skin...

Nice to feel something soft!

Chantal

Fastens his belt "Behave, it is not an adult thread! But I guess you can keep the shirt like that..." *purrs*

freakforlife

Chantal

Gives him sunglasses so he looks even more cool.

freakforlife

Put suntan lotion on her back so she doesn't burn to a crisp!  :o

Chantal

Helps him to get his shirt off, so it wasn't too hot for him in the sun  O:)

Mr Bigglesworth

Kisses her on her waiting, wanting lips.

Auron

Put a pair of red socks in with a load of his whites.

DeadCell

Hmmm, tricky.

*gives you an avatar* :D

there ya go :D

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Breathless Intent

*glues some angel wings on him* There we go, all better now!

Adammair

*helps her relax with soothing words and a gentle massage*