Please help cure my Boredom! (Male or Female looking for Any)

Started by Rio Kitty, September 22, 2013, 09:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio Kitty

Hello,

I thought that I would throw up a new request post here.  I am enjoying the games that I have going on right now but due to real life concerns, they have all really hit a stand still.  I understand that and am not mad, I just want to have a few games that are a bit more fast moving.  Whether that means through IM, PM, or forum it doesn't really matter to me.  All I ask is that you are descriptive and do at least one good sized paragraph via IM, two or more via PM or forum.  I like to have a good amount of information to work with.  I am open to almost anything so if you have your own idea, don't hesitate to pitch it.  If it interests me, I will be all over it.  Otherwise I have thrown some ideas below.  Let me know.

I am willing to play opposite male or female but have honestly been finding myself gravitating towards female roles lately.  But right now I am up for anything.

Demonic Addiction (Demons, All Genders open) - This would be a world where demons are common place, though the older demons still don't exactly treat humans as equals.  My character would be of that type though he wouldn't look like it.  The only thing that humans were to him are play things.  Whether it is a form of prey to enjoy himself or a way to sate his nearly unending lust, he simply likes to take what he wants and there aren't many humans that can stop him.  However one night, he finds someone that truly intrigues him.  That could be due to a lust that rivals his own or something else that he now finds other interactions to be unsatisfying.  With that, he decides that he needs to make this person his.  However they will not simply submit to his will and law decrees that my character cannot simply enslave a human.  Thinking that there is no way an old, stubborn demon like myself would ever change his ways, your character says that they will agree to be with him if he can assimilate into normal culture.  The story would center around the misadventures of my character trying to do that.

Scandalous (Pretty Much anything) - The most popular girl/boy in school is the object of everyone's affection just like it is everywhere.  There isn't many people out their that wouldn't give up anything to date them.  But instead they seem to remain forever single and even give off an incredibly innocent appearance.  However the truth couldn't be further from the lie.  In actuality, they are a huge sex addict and have been sleeping with many members of the staff as well as other adults.  She/he couldn't exactly sleep with their class mates, it would ruin the illusion of the sweet and innocent popular person.  However you discover what is going on (the way that happens can be discussed) and the person that you have all but worshiped and loved is a sex fiend.  How will you react?  Will you blackmail them, profess your love and swear that you can sate their sexual needs, or something else?

Alternate Dimension (High Fantasy, Open ended) - There is a theory out there that multiple dimensions exist that run parallel to our own but there has never been a way to see them or travel there.  However one scientist (My character) finds a way to view them.  On "Opening Night", things go wrong and the portal becomes unstable.  It pulls everyone in the vicinity into the new dimension.  This new place is much different than our own.  Women have been in control of this place since the times of Cleopatra and men are normally treated as pets, slaves, or something of the like.  When a male, surprisingly enough a fully grown male, such as my character shows on the streets, it is quite an event.  Many females attempt to quickly subjugate, fuck, or molest the man on the street until he is arrested by the guards.  It turns out that smart, slender men are all but extinct here which is why so many tried for him in public. 

This is where the story would begin.  Who will you play and what will you do?  There are many different options here which are all on the table.  Owners, breeders, other slaves, and anyone else that you can think of are fair game here.

Picture Prompts

Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2

Rio Kitty

Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2