My plot wishlist

Started by Alaska, January 05, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaska

I am still unapproved, but for now I would love to start a PG-13 roleplay with someone!

About Me
Hey there! I've taken a hiatus and have recently returned to the roleplaying world. I've been roleplaying for roughly six years now and I can write multiple paragraphs, never less than one. I always play a female character, but I don't mind doubling as a male character. I only do MxF and occasionally FxF pairings, I'm sorry I just suck at MxM pairings.

My Plots:

Most Interested In: Star Wars. I am in love with the Knights of Ren and I would love to explore their story with OC's and Kylo Ren. While I prefer to play my OC as Kylo's love interest, I do not mind my love interest being an OC and playing Kylo myself.
My character has been working at this restaurant for two years now to pay for college, and suddenly the owner sells the restaurant and they are put under new management. Her new manager is extremely rude and drives her to almost quitting, but somehow she finds herself attracted to him.

Realistic/Modern:

I love romance with darker undertones. I love fluff and cuteness, but I thrive off of dysfunctional couples who fight all the time but are still madly in love. Addiction, self-image issues, etc. Just an overall dysfunctional couple.

Based off Leap Year, my female character has been with her boyfriend for years, but he still hasn't put a ring on it. So, when he leaves for a several month business trip in Ireland, she decides to follow him and propose. However, nothing goes as planned and her plans get seriously derailed. In comes your character, at first they don't get along, but for some reason he feels the need to help her and ends up following her in her unplanned adventure.

Rockstar Plot 1: Famous "Bad Boy" Rockstar is living a life of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. He's spiraling out of control and no one seems to be able to reign him in. That is, until he meets my character. She can be a random girl he meets, his newest publicist, or an up and coming musician.

Rockstar Plot 2: Your character has been in an up and coming band with a recently successful album. You've been celebrating your bands new fame, when suddenly one of your members leaves for another band. In your search for a replacement, you meet my character, the answer to all your problems.

Fantasy:
Werewolf/Human/Vampire anything.
Princess? Elves? Idk something

Fandom:
STAR WARS. Please be the Kylo to my OC.
D.C. Universe (Justice League/Teen Titans/Young Justice)
You could rattle the stars. You could do anything, if only you dared.

SithLordOfSnark

I love plot 1 for the rockstar. :)
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Alaska

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on January 06, 2018, 01:45:41 AM
I love plot 1 for the rockstar. :)

Perfect! I'm verified now so I'll shoot you a PM
You could rattle the stars. You could do anything, if only you dared.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Alaska on January 07, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
Perfect! I'm verified now so I'll shoot you a PM

Awesome. And welcome. :)
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check