Green alligators and long-necked... spiders?

Started by Spookie Monster, October 29, 2008, 06:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

First, the green alligators:

There they are.

My "The Unicorn" reference now stands as contractually fulfilled.

Now: LONG-NECKED FREAKIN' SPIDERS.

Ladies and gentlemen, maidens and monsters, take a look at this fellow:

IS HE BLOWING YOUR MIND?

Assassin spiders are tiny little guys with very long fangs and very long necks.  Millions and millions of years ago they roamed around the world; today they live in South Africa, Madagascar, and Australia.  Interested in learning more about them?  Cool!  Check out these articles:

Bizarre Assassin Spiders Discovered in Madagascar
Spider Assassin Numbers Grow
Tiny Assassins

Enjoy!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Caeli

... He's not blowing my mind, he's scaring the shit out of me! DX I'm so glad I don't live on any of those continents!
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Kurzyk

Wow those are really cool pictures. That spider beats the hell out of the black widows and banana spiders in freakiness, that are here in Louisiana.

Oniya

Cute!  He (she?) looks like a teeny crane eating a fish!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Wistful Dream

Quote from: Caeli on October 29, 2008, 02:33:44 PM
... He's not blowing my mind, he's scaring the shit out of me! DX I'm so glad I don't live on any of those continents!

~is with Caeli on this~