Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

I'd be grateful that you were so concerned about my voice, so of course I'd like you! I'd also promise to save my voice for just before dawn so that I can sing you all kinds of lullabies as you were drifting off to sleep. But do so very loudly so you can hear me inside of that coffin.

...if I replaced all of your coffee with ground up nuts instead, so when you went to make a pot you ended up with just almond flavored water?

Mordred

No. I'd not like you. Sorry.. but now you have simply gone too far. First, replacing coffee with nuts.. that's just a step away from replacing my Count Chocula with rabbit pellets. Sorry.. no can do. *ok, really? yeah.. but would make you suffer.. ohhh, how he'd make you suffer*

.. if in retaliation I re-opened the jello pit.. just for you?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

No! I wouldn't like that at all! I didn't realize until I met you that I have a severe allergic reaction to being immersed in Jello. It depletes me entirely of my will to live. That may be well and good for you but doesn't work so well for me :P

...if I tried to get you interested in pudding for a bit instead of the wobbly stuff? ("See, it says 'Jello' right on the package!")

Flaming

You still tried your best, so sure! But now stop please...

If I kept listening to music you actually hate?

Breathless Intent

Of course I'd still like you, I just would have to leave the room every time you tunes were blaring!

If I asked you to cosplay with me, but required that you dress up like a character of the opposite sex?

Flaming

I don't like dressing as a woman, but I will still like you, can't do anything about that.

If I pretend to always wear my kilt, even for dinners with your parents?

Breathless Intent

Not sure why you would "pretend" to wear a kilt rather than just wearing one, but I supposed I'd still like you since that seems harmless enough!

...if I invited myself over to your parents' house for dinner without checking with you first?

Flaming

For being such a daring girl: yes I would like you, but maybe you wouldn't like me anymore.

If I kept enquiring about your ex?

Breathless Intent

I would wonder why you were so interested in him but I'd answer all your questions. And maybe give you his number, since you seem to be more curious about HIM than ME!

...if I told you that I had a house full of at least 10 cats and they were all named Mittens?

Flaming

Depends, are you in your seventies?

If I was to tell you I come from a place where we eat cats?

Les Man

Depends, is it legal, or are you psychotic?  lol

Would you like me if I told you I was a Britney Spears fan (still)?
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Breathless Intent

Absolutely! I'd pump up her jams and we can dance around to ALL the best Brittney songs! Hm...that reminds me...*goes off to find Brittney songs*

...if I decided I only wanted to play pop music from the 90s?

Les Man

only if you wear that outfit, otherwise... lol

Would you like me if I plucked one of your hairs out of your head and put it in a ziploc bag with a bunch of others... AND the box I kept them all in had a section for "humans" and "animals?"
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)

Breathless Intent

*backs away slowly with a biiiig fake smile on her face* Oh sure...yup...totally would super like you...mhm *runs away*

...if I asked you to help me build a tree house?

I dont know

Yes, I would gladly help you out with not asking anything for it.

If i told you that your mother saw us making out on her bed?

Anesa

*Gasps!*  I'd probably still like you, but unfortunatel, mama is gonna whip your big ole' butt!  ;P

took you down by the creek and taught you how to catch crawdads by hand?

Flaming

I'll be a little disappointed, hoped to catch something els with my hands, but you are a witty girl and I don't mind spending some time with you.

If I kept going fishing alone every weekends?

Anesa

Hrrmm...I'd probably get mightly lonely while you were gone, but I'd still like you (maybe)...

went out with the girls on those weekends you were out with the "fish"?  ;P

selfexiled

so long as you share the pictures... ;)

If I said I was going out to fish and circled back to watch you go out with the girls?
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

Anesa

Ohhh!  Aren't you sneaky!  Yeah, I'd like you I suppose.. ;) But,

KNEW somehow you were watching, and I purposefully walked up to another dude and started kissing on him?

TheRedGuy

Only if I am invited which begs the question...

If I invited myself  :-)

Les Man

Woah, no way man!  She told me she was single, I swear!

Would you like me if I used the D.E.N.N.I.S. system on you?

Breathless Intent

I have no idea what that is, so I am going to say "No" to avoid any complications.

...if I asked you to teach me complex math problems?

Les Man

sure, that's no reason to hate.

Would you like me if I couldn't help you with your math problems?

Mordred

Yikes.. you mean I'd have to delve into the past and re-remember what I used to love? Ohhhh, how can I blame you? Sure, we'd be cool.

Would you like me if I replaced everything in your living room with cardboard fakes?
*See Pillory*