Ranya's Requests.

Started by Ranya, January 05, 2009, 09:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranya

These are a few ideas I’ve been throwing about. If you’re interested in any of them, let me know. Please note that at the moment, I'm only looking for non-sexual RPs. That may change (much) further down the road, but for now I really just want the mature romance without the kinkiness. Also, please read my Ons and Offs, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions there. ^^

Without Sight
Romance/drama/humor(any combination of the three. xD)
A young woman has been blind her entire life. She is very independent, but has recently had to hire a new assistant. From there, it's up to you. I'm willing to try many different things here. Mainly I just really want to play an independent blind woman in a romantic relationship.

Arrangements.
Modern/Vampire/Werewolf
A college student (either half Vampire or half Werewolf) is quite surprised to learn that her parents have included her in an arranged marriage. She is to marry either the Leader of the local largest Vampire Coven or the Alpha of the largest local Werewolf pack (depending n which you prefer). A man she’s never even met before. She is less than please, but with her kind, a person’s word is a solid bond. She is hoping to find some sort of way out of this arrangement, but if she can’t, she’ll have to spend the rest of her life at her new fiancée’s side.

Please note that I suck at coming up with names, so if you can think of better names for these plots, I'd love to hear them. Also if you have any ideas you’d like to run past me, go for it, I don’t bite. Promise.

Current Cravings
These are types of RPs I would love to do something with. If you're interested, and have a plot/want to muse a plot, PM me.
~ Vampires, Werewoles(or Werecats, etc.) (I'm fond of playing either, but I also like playinh humans with one of the other races)
~ Angels/Demons (Not much practice here but I'd like to try it.)
~ Historical (With or Without magic) (I'd like to play a Princess/Lady, but I'm up for ideas)
~ Anything listed on my Ons/Offs. I really wanna RP!

Nadir

Nice ideas! I like The Quest, though I'm too busy to pick another game up right now. *grumbles*

Just out of curiosity, would you be all right with fade-to-black scenes?

Ranya

Yes, fade-to-black is fine. It's what I'd prefer, actually. ^^

Chevalier des Poissons

May I join you in the quest? =3

I could play either the vampire lord or the wolf, choice is yours. I can make names and stories for both characters, if you wish.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Ranya

If I'd known The Quest was going to be this popular, I would've gone ahead and written up the more in depth group plot. xD

I've already worked out details for one version of the plot with one person who PMed me, but it's not really along either of the above mentioned ideas. I might change the name and go with both. ^^ I'd love to RP the wolf idea. PM me so we can work it out?

And if anyone favors the Vampire King idea, I wouldn't mind having three versions of the RP going. I'm sure they'll turn out vastly different. ^^

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Ranya

Updated Status for 'The Quest' and added a 'My Cravings' Section. ^^

Ranya

Updated my plotbunnies and my Ons/Offs. Yes I know I've been gone a while, but I'm back at last. ^^

Chevalier des Poissons

Welcome back, Ranya. I missed you, my first rp partner.

Do you still want to rp 'The Quest'?

A & A

Ranya

Hey! Sure. ^^ I honestly wasn't sure if you'd still want to RP that after so long,bu I'm up for continuing it if you are. I need to find the link to it, as I believe it's still my turn to post. ^^

Sorry I was gone so long. Life got in the way, as usual.

Chevalier des Poissons

Oh, it is alright, Ranya =D Actually I want to keep that rp up very much, and even missed you here.

And whatever happened on your life I hope it turned out good for you, as I know you deserve to be happy.

A & A

Ranya

I had to read back over it, but I'm working on a reply for it now. ^^

As for the 'life' thing...it worked out as best as can be expected,so I'm happy. And thank you. ^^