Dath's search for a partner!

Started by Dath, April 28, 2013, 08:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

As the title suggests I'm seeking a bit of one on one RP... Preferably long-term!
My character is a Night Elf Druid, all the usual Night Elfy things about her except she's far more than willing to get her hands dirty with technology than most of her kind would. She also has an insatiable thirst for knowledge which means that in any one continuity she could be a high ranking Druid, expert with technology or any other high ranking job... that's up to what we come to!

Here are my current suggestions for RP;

1) Cheating: Dath is pregnant by her husband and living in Moonglade due to her position as a Druid. Her husband goes away every day and has put a ban on sex due to him feeling like it might hurt the child to have sex during pregnancy. Your character would be a Man or Woman who knows Dath well from her time in Moonglade - preferably a member of the Horde due to the neutrality of the Cenarion Circle - who took a shine to Dath and comes to visit her daily... where it goes from there, we decide.

2) Twincest: Dath has an identical twin sister, she can either be a superior or in Dath's shadow... whichever it is, they decide to take Dath as a slave and train her using force if necessary for either revenge or to compound Dath's position as the inferior sister.

3) Incest: Dath has made some pretty bad decisions in her past... once she had a child and gave it away because she couldn't look after it. Now the child is grown up and finds that it's mother is going to marry... that child comes to Dath while she is preparing for her wedding and decides to make her life hell from then on.

4) Bimbofication: Dath is an Arch-Druid, capable of feats at a level that Malfurion Stormrage is best known for. She is also widely despised because of her attitude of looking down on those below her. She infuriates your character by humiliating it in front of his/her peers and so you decide to get revenge on her by slowly making her into the biggest, sluttiest bitch you can. If your character is female, I would like there to be possibly a 'redemption' part to this where there could be a romance.

Feel free to suggest some, I have more but i'll add them with time if I so wish.