News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

lol....is that something naughty?

thrilling

Eranil Morathim

lol no it's a tiny orange

guessing

Anesa

lol... I knew that.. ;P

gargoyle

Eranil Morathim

I figured you probably did but just in case. Of course it could always be something naughty too, you never know  ;)

Elephant

Anesa

Grins... it just sounds naughty. Like the convenient stores named "Kum N Go"?  I can't help but smile when I see one.... ;P

tarantula

Adammair

I've never heard of a "Kum N Go", but I laughed my ass off when I saw that ;D

Arachnid

Anesa

Not sure if they're just in Oklahoma or what...but ya know whoever named them had a dirty mind.... ;P

dynamics

Adammair

Oh, definitely! :-)

Sexual

Anesa

Adammair, do you know when they will have SB back up and running?

limber

Adammair

No, I don't. Sorry. All I know is it's been down since Sunday, I believe. :-( With any luck, Vekseid will have it back up by the weekend. I miss it!

Relaxed

Anesa

Adammair

Anesa

Sybl

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Sybl

Xunzar

(More freaking "Y"s)
Yuck
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Sybl

Xunzar

Ecclesiastical (yes)
A list of kinks

Sybl

Kendra

Sybl

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Sybl

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus