End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

Adammair

Quote from: camille on June 23, 2011, 11:43:17 AM
Medorthophobia- Fear of an erect penis.

:))

Are you kidding me?!?
lmao

Sanitarium

Xandria

Mirth (lmao you guys!)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Quote from: Adammair on June 23, 2011, 06:01:33 PM
Are you kidding me?!?
lmao

Sanitarium

Would "I" kid you, Adammair?

hootenanny    ;)

Adammair

Anesa

TaintedAndDelish

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaawwww! yippie messed (up)

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Adammair

Anesa

TaintedAndDelish

Cock  (as in chicken)

Anesa

Snickers...

kernel  (As in corn)

TaintedAndDelish

Lips ( as in pink )

Adammair

Smooth (as in shaven)

TaintedAndDelish

Hairy ( as in head )

Xandria

Xunzar

Hwhat (as in upperclass)
A list of kinks

TaintedAndDelish

Hummer ( as in the vehicle )