[MxF] Craving for Adventures and Story-telling (Smut too)

Started by AidenWhite, December 15, 2022, 07:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidenWhite

Greetings and Salutations!

I figured it would be better to just make a new one of these rather than just revamp my old one. I ought to get around to remaking my O/Os as well, but the current one sorta still stands. However I have gotten a little more extreme over the last couple of years, so just ask about things you might want to include in the story, the worst thing I can do is say "No, thanks."

With that out of the way, a small personal introduction is probably due. I'm a late-twenties male with a degree in science, currently spending my time doing tutoring and freelance work of all sorts. I'm pretty good at both so I'm living comfortably! I live in Italy which comes with its challenges such as the classic "Should I go to the mountains or to the beach for our vacation?" or the famous "Which restaurant should we go to?" Life here is great, I am Italian but I spent quite a few of my formative years in the US. If you have any questions about that, feel free to hit me up about that, I'm sure I know a few places you can visit. I'm also Cuban so I have some Latin flair (well, I guess I technically already had it being Italian but you know what I mean), and I'm semi-conversational in Spanish; enough to get by if I was dropped in the middle of Madrid, but not quite enough to stand in front of a crowd and give a speech.

What I enjoy:

Now onto the good stuff, what I like. I am a huuuuuuge fan of anime, manga, manhua, manhwa, webtoons, light novels, visual novels, you name it. There's something about the way they write that always gets me hooked. In particular, I'm a fan of the shounen/seinen genre of stories, the former a bit lighter and aimed towards late teens while the latter is aimed towards young adults and older. I'm not sure when I'll grow out of enjoying a good shounen story, but for now I'm embracing my youth and whatever remains of it with an iron grip. I'm also a fan of cultivation manhua (if you know it, you know it) because there's a general lore that ties them all together, or at least certain ones, that I find cool; the journey of weakling to omnipotent is also something I enjoy. Manhwa have some cultivate-y stories, but they seem to be more focused on a video game, RPG level of progression with the stories tending to revolve around invisible screens with stats, levels and skills that only the main character can read; they seem to love their MMOs (and I do as well). I could go into the light novels and visual novels I've read over the years, but that would require a completely separate thread, if you're curious and want suggestions, I can offer some whether you're a beginner or a long-time reader. Summing everything up, I'm unabashedly a huge supreme nerd in this aspect.

I also enjoy "traditional" books (I have no other way to phrase it but I'm sure you know what I mean). I like sitting down, opening up a new story and letting my mind create the images for me as much as any other reader does. I love me a good mystery story with tons of suspense and drama, but I'm also a sucker for a good adventure story. I love "coming-of-age" stories (that are done well, obviously) because of how the character grows, plus you can usually expect a few books following the character.

Television series are things I sometimes enjoy as well. The most recent one I've watched is Andor which I've enjoyed the most by far among all the Star Wars series. I've also watched House of the Dragons (and Game of Thrones, of course), I enjoy the universe and the low-fantasy elements. I've also watched all the other popular ones that are probably running through your mind and am considering some of the others.

Update: Still haven't watched any new shows. Please, can something interesting come out?

What I'm looking for:

Generally, I'm looking for someone that can dialogue and input their ideas, mixing them with my own. If I was interesting in writing only what I wanted, then I'd be writing books and short stories, but I'm here, so work with me, please. I used all the text effects to hopefully get that point across. If you want to add or change something, communicate. If you want something specific to happen because it'll be cool or interesting or you just want it, communicate. If you want to try a kink or something that isn't explicitly something we've discussed already, cummunicate! Please, I feel like I speak to brick walls on the daily already, I don't want to do that during this stress-relieving hobby of mine.

Please be capable in English. I don't mind typos as long as I understand what the general word or idea you're trying to get across. Same goes with grammar mistakes. However, if even I can't understand it, with all the experience I have in reading broken English, I will (very kindly) ask you to tell me what you meant. If it becomes a regular occurrence, then it probably means we can't continue the story. Please do the simple stuff like capitalizing the first letter of sentences and just the basic use of commas. I'm not perfect, I most definitely fuck up, but I hope you can at least manage to read and comprehend the things I write.

I don't mind having to wait for replies. Seriously. I'm sure a lot of people write this and get fed up with their partner before giving up on them in the first month of not receiving a reply. I have had writing partners take a much longer time than a month to get back to me with a reply, but it was fine because they kept in touch. As long as I know you still have an interest and I am not wasting brain space thinking about it, I am fine with waiting. Truly. All I ask is for a heads up.

I don't really care about how much is written as long as there's enough to get the story moving from your end before I receive and throw it back to you. The whole idea of two people creating a story is to take what has already been written, add your own experiences from what was written from the perspective of your character(s), and then throw it back. If that takes a paragraph or 17 pages, I don't care. I will generally return the amount that was given, but I will not add fluff to make sure that since you wrote five paragraphs, I must also write five paragraphs. I will write what I deem is enough and I hope you do the same.

Plots I have in mind:

I'll have a ranking system for these plots as time goes by. At the time of writing, I'm equally interested in starting all the plots below and I'm hoping to update semi-frequently, not like my old ideas thread (so long old friend).

Under the Red Moon
The gist of this plot is that MC is running away from some threat, be it bandits, other monsters, whatever, and he is fatally wounded. Yet he keeps running and ends up in a dangerous forest that has an old myth tied to it. The myth goes something like this: Stay away from the Forest of Dread, for under the red moon, it lures in unknowing adventurers and they will never been seen again. So typically, whatever the threat is probably doesn't follow him. At some point, MC collapses in the middle of the woods and takes his last breath. Then YC, whose body is locked away and has been for hundreds or thousands of years, is finally able to have their spirit escape and possesses MC, using his mana to manifest a new physical body. In exchange, this saves MC's life because it ties it to YC. With this, MC is contract bound to help release YC's body from the seal and help restore her to her to full power.

Lots to discuss about this. The roles can maybe be swapped, but I prefer it this way around, I think. YC can be anything from a vampire, to a witch, to a foxgirl, whatever you think best fits this. We can discuss everything else.

Change
So, I basically had two ideas for this: one for a male character and another for a female character... you'll see what I mean in just a second.

The general occurrence that remains the same between the two ideas is that an accident happens and one of our characters ends up dying. The character then gets reincarnated into the body of another and this is where the ideas split.

Female character is the one that dies: Your character (ideally) wakes up in an unfamiliar bed, surrounded by men in suits (or other formal attire). It turns out that the body your character has possessed was hospitalised after an accident. There was nothing to suggest foul play at first, but just as your character starts to getting used to her surroundings, she suddenly remembers a memory from right before the accident. This memory (whatever we end up deciding it is and how detailed it is) will ultimately suggest there was definitely foul play. But without concrete evidence, who will believe her? And who can she trust?

This plot can go in a variety of ways, it could even go a reverse harem route if your thing is playing a character who enjoys being waited upon by countless men. Just a heads-up if we do end up going this direction, I won't be doing any threesome+ scenes. I just feel that it feels awkward in one on one roleplays since one person is effectively roleplaying with themself in conjunction with their partner.) But it doesn't have to go that way, she could have a bodyguard or someone else that she might eventually get romantically involved with. It'll depend on what we decide to do, ultimately.

Male character is the one that dies: My character (ideally) wakes up in an unfamiliar room. Upon regaining consciousness, it appears as if he had fallen and on the floor were shards of broken glass along with spilled wine. He examines himself further and he notices that he is dressed well before hearing a knock on the door with a rough voice stating "She's ready." Unsure of what else to do, he leaves the room and follows the man into a banquet hall. Many tables were in the banquet hall and they're all occupied by people. Whatever this was, it was a large party. He is directed to sit in the front, a horizontal table that faced all the other tables.

Once seated, another man at the horizontal table stands up and begins to speak. "Here we are, gathered today, to announce the betrothal between my daughter (your character ideally) and [insert male character name here]."

So, not only was he in a body that wasn't his, he was going to get married to a girl that he doesn't even know! On top of all that, he still doesn't know who killed the original owner of his body nor if the perpetrator was going to try again.

I think this idea could be fun. We could fit a lot of different plot stuff in it. We'd just have to see what we're in the mood for.

Demon in the Locket
The basic idea for this plot is that one of our character's grandfather died and one of the things the he left him/her was a locket. Upon opening the locket, a demon is released that is sworn to serve him/her. The demon can grant any desire: wealth, power, fame. But what will he/she being giving up to acquire it?

This plot can go in many different directions I think. The first idea I had was that the character who opens the locket comes from a fallen noble house and the character wants to revive their house. That was just what I thought of immediately, just as an example. But it can go as shallow or as deep as we'd like.
(TAKEN)

Other general ideas include:

-some sort of isekai (other world) plot
-some sort of royalty x knight plot
-some sort of Amazoness x lost traveler plot

Cool images that lit some inspiring ideas (WARNING: any of the below images might be NSFW. Click at your own risk!):
Knight: 1 - 2
Gunsword boy: 1
Mean looking bad ass: 1
Androgynous bad ass: 1 - 2 (different from first pic, same vibe though)
Hardened "I'm too old for this shit" bad ass: 1
Cool "Let's go kick some ass but we can fuck later" big brother type bad ass: 1 - 2
The prince and his fit: 1 - 2
Boy! It's time to crush Arasaka!: 1
Solemn tutor: 1 - 2 (different but same vibe)
Manipulator: 1 - 2 - 3
Vampires! : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Demons!: 1 - 2 - 3 - 3
Martial Arts/Wuxia vibes! : 1 - 2
Soldier aesthetic! : 1 - 2 - 3
Beastman aesthetic! : 1 - 2

Inserting a section for image inspirations of female characters I'd like to write against:
Monster/animal girls! (some of them clearer than others in the images) : 1 - 2a - 2b - 3 - 4 - 5
Demon girls! : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elves! : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Redheads! : 1
Officelady! : 1
Cyberpunk aesthetic! : 1
Teacher-y vibes! : 1 - 2 - 3
MILFs! : 1 - 2 - 3
Alt girls! : 1
General cute girls! :  1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

All the above images are drawn, realistic or otherwise. I tend to enjoy writing using drawn images as muses than rely on real people but I can be pushed if it's an interesting enough story and you refuse to budge off of it... and I'm in a good mood.

(If the set of images has an asterisk next to it, it is a vibe I'm craving at the moment. I'll be trying to edit this more frequently to reflect my interests.)

If there is anything based on what you read here but is not written specifically that I might enjoy, feel free to pitch an idea to me and maybe we can work something out.

Changes to this should be expected, hopefully semi-frequently. Going to be using this as a way to write down and keep track of ideas I'm keen to write with another person. Maybe I should tie my new O/O's to this thread and keep it all tidy in one thread... mmm, we'll see. For now, like I've already stated, use my current one as a guideline and just ask about stuff you might want to do. Cheers.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

AidenWhite

Finally made some small edits. Didn't add any additional specific plots but I edited the general ideas, adding in the one about the Amazoness.

Other than that, I added some more images:
-Manipulator
-Vampires!
-Demons!

And I made a section for female characters I'd love to play against!
-Monster girls!
-Demon girls!
-Elves!

Hoping to add way more to the second section, but I think what I have down is enough for now... probably.

AidenWhite

No real big changes this time either, just added some images!

Male characters I would play:
-added another vampire
-added Martial/Wuxia vibes
-added Soldier aesthetic

Female characters I would like to play against:
-added an elf!
-added Redheads!
-added Officelady!
-added Cyberpunk aesthetic!
-added Teacher-y vibes!
-added MILFs!
-added General cute girls!

Not sure what sort of vibe I'm feeling at the moment. I'm just looking for a compelling story that would be fun to write, something heavy in development and cool character stuff. Don't really have specific words for it, heh.

AidenWhite

No new images this time! I actually added plot stuff, woah!

Added:
-Change
-Demon in the Locket

Removed:
-Tower of the Conqueror (taken)

I should add a realistic image section eventually and look up images in that style, I realise most, if not all, the images I have linked are anime-style, but I do appreciate realistic art styles!

Also, as a reminder, even though I have specific plots listed, feel free to look through any aforementioned images and approach me with any idea you might have that you think might be interesting to write. There are also the general pairings, if those interest you... that I should probably add to. Another thing to add to the ever growing to-do list.

AidenWhite

Demon in the Locket has been taken! I also added a few images and replaced some dead links.

Added:
-Beastman aesthetic
-Alt girls
-General cute girls

I really ought to update this more frequently, but I'm doing so now! 

I have space for one or maybe two more stories. You don't have to pick any of mine, feel free to suggest something I might be interested in! Any writing samples can be seen through any of my recent posts, just in case you were wondering what I might be interested in!

AidenWhite

No image updates this time. Tentatively looking for another story, maybe two. Probably set in modern times, though I would definitely not mind some sort of futuristic dystopian society. I am currently having my fill of medieval fantasy.

Adding fantasy elements in a modern setting would be fine though!

Feel free to come with ideas, you don't have to choose one of mine ^^