Bi-sub Female player needed to replace a drop out...

Started by Chrystal, July 18, 2011, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

This is a somewhat unusual request.

Amazon, Mercurial and I have a sort-of three-way story going that depicts our interpretation of the beginning of time as detailed in The Bible.

PLEASE NOTE: this is a VERY irreligious story. It basically tells the tale from the point of view of Satan (Amazon) and Zarathel (me) who is Satan's right hand demon and the original succubus. (Zar is a character I created a long while ago and whom I keep re-using because she is so wonderfully evil!) Merc is playing all the forces of good, principally, the archangel Michael.

When I say "sort-of three-way" what I mean is that we actually need four players, because while a lot of the scenarios we have in mind can be played with just two or three players, there are a few that need a fourth, in particular the current scene in the garden of Eden.

We had a fourth player to play Eve, but she has apparently dropped out without saying anything. So I am hereby advertising for a replacement.

If you are successful and survive the scene (that is, don't drop out before the end), I will include your name in the title and we will invite you back for further roles in the story.

Anyone interested, obviously READ THIS FIRST, and then comment here.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Mercurial

Since Crystal forgot to put in what I'm playing, I'm doing double duty at the moment as the Archangel Michael as well as Adam.

Sarah Morgan

This definitely sounds interesting!  I'd love to try this, and you can count on my sticking around.  My writing style will probably be different from your former player, simply because we're two different people, but if none of you has an issue with that, definitely count me in!

Le Immortelle

Indeed we could use a fourth player in this game.

And Sarah, it's perfectly fine if the way you write is different than that of a former player. After all, we all are unique writers! :)

Chrystal

I've learned, over the past year, to check the recent posts of people I'm considering RPing with for the first time...

Sarah, dear, I'm impressed!

I've already asked Amazon, and she and I are in agreement. We still need Merc's vote, but I can't see him disagreeing with us... (After all, he's a sub! *snigger*) Nah, just kidding.

Seriously, subject to Merc agreeing, I'd say, welcome to Eden, dear!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Mercurial

The consequences of disagreeing with Amazon and Chrystal are rather moot, since I don't. They're wise as well as scary.

Welcome to Eden Sarah. Enjoy the fruit.

Sarah Morgan

Thanks for the vote of confidence, you three!  It's always nice to hear that someone likes what I write, as I consider myself to still be a newbie to RP, and often feel like I lack confidence a lot of the time.  I know of several others who I've been in email RPs with who seem to have no trouble coming up with interesting and creative plots, while I tend to do better reacting to what someone else comes up with. 

It's also a bit harder for me, I think, because I'm not able to see, so I feel like I can't put in as much detail as someone who has sight can.  My mom had me three and a half months too early, and the doctors ended up giving me too much oxygen, which made my retinas detach.  I can see light and dark, and can tell when lights are on or off, but I can't see shadows or colors, so anything with pictures is definitely out.  I have a program on my computer that speaks to me, so I can read emails and Web pages, although I have the speech off while I'm typing.  I learned how to touch type when I was younger, and it's distracting hearing the speech say every letter I'm typing, so I prefer to have it off when I'm writing.

I'll work on getting something posted as soon as I catch up with a few other games I'm behind in, and thanks again for the welcomes.

Chrystal

Oh! Well I must say, that's actually rather cool, that you can roleplay so well with that handicap! (Actually, I have a RP going where I'm playing a blind woman who accidentally falls for a very masculine woman, thinking she is a man... It's actually out of respect for how tough blind people have it!)

Anyway, I thought I ought to explain, quickly, the way the current scene is intended to play out....

Lucifer and Michael are engaged in the fight of all time, and Lucifer is inciting the other angels to rebel. But his principal objective is to keep Heaven from noticing what Zarathel is up to...

Meanwhile the Garden of Eden scene is playing out somewhat differently to that recorded in The Book - but pretty close to what Jewish and Catholic tradition state... Except that Zar is going to [PG13] Eve until she passes out, and then move on to Adam.  Once the two humans have recovered, they are more than welcome to have their own little sex scene, at which point, Lucifer allows Michael to win the sword fight...

Kairi

you guys wouldn't be interested in another character would you? I saw your request and regrettably I had work today or I would of snatched it. Kudos Sarah! If your not interested I'll be happy to volunteer myself for a future RP maybe.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Sarah Morgan

Really?  I might have to see if I can find a link to that story of yours.  It sounds interesting, and if you ever have any questions about how I do things, or want to ask something to make a bit of the story more authentic and want some firsthand input, feel free to either ask here or PM me, whichever's easiest.

Thanks for letting me know how things are going to play out, it's nice to know what to expect.  I was mainly going by the Biblical story itself, where Eve gives Adam some of the fruit, but I can always edit anything I've put down if it's necessary, if Zarathel's going to do it, no problem.  And this may be a stupid question, but what is PG13 referring to?  I'd consider it more X-rated, what's going on myself, but then again the only context I've heard that used is in movie ratings.  I'm new to the whole adult scene writing myself, so there's probably tons of terms I've never heard of before, or that are used in a different context, so forgive my ignorance.  ^_^

Chrystal

Quote from: Kairi on July 20, 2011, 10:49:54 PM
you guys wouldn't be interested in another character would you? I saw your request and regrettably I had work today or I would of snatched it. Kudos Sarah! If your not interested I'll be happy to volunteer myself for a future RP maybe.

At the moment, we don't, but the general idea behind this game is that the main three characters (Lucifer, Zarathel and Michael) act out various scenarios from history, some fiction, some legend, some real. As I said initially, some of them will only require two of us, others, like this one, require four. There's no reason I can see why we wouldn't need five players for a scene in the future, or possibly we might need a fourth player again and Sarah might be unavailable.

In short, We'll put you on a list of possibles. Is that okay?

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on July 21, 2011, 06:41:48 AM
Really?  I might have to see if I can find a link to that story of yours.  It sounds interesting, and if you ever have any questions about how I do things, or want to ask something to make a bit of the story more authentic and want some firsthand input, feel free to either ask here or PM me, whichever's easiest.

Well, the thread is Love is Blind. (Chrystal & Aviva). I'm basing my character's reactions and the environment in her house on a movie I saw a long time ago about a runner who went blind, and ended up winning gold in the paralympics. Obviously, not being blind, I'm guessing at a lot of things...

QuoteThanks for letting me know how things are going to play out, it's nice to know what to expect.  I was mainly going by the Biblical story itself, where Eve gives Adam some of the fruit, but I can always edit anything I've put down if it's necessary, if Zarathel's going to do it, no problem.  And this may be a stupid question, but what is PG13 referring to?  I'd consider it more X-rated, what's going on myself, but then again the only context I've heard that used is in movie ratings.  I'm new to the whole adult scene writing myself, so there's probably tons of terms I've never heard of before, or that are used in a different context, so forgive my ignorance.  ^_^

Jewish legend says that it was not Eve who first had sex with Adam, but Lilith! Zarathel is basically fulfilling that role - except she will disguise herself as Eve.

"PG13" is referring to the censorship level on the public areas of the forum - of which this is one. This thread is viewable by guests and possibly by minors. There may even be a few miners looking at it....? So, take the four characters within the brackets, and replace them with the logo of the "French Connection United Kingdom", and then re-arrange into a well known word that fits the context!

Sarah Morgan

Okay, that makes sense now.  I thought for a second after I read this that our story thread was viewable by everyone, and was about to panic, thinking I had to tone the writing down appropriately, but you're talking about the group threads board being viewable to everyone.  I get it now, hence why you couldn't just say what you meant.  I thought that was the scenario we were going for, but the PG13 bit threw me off.  Lol.

I don't know anything about the Jewish legends, so it's interesting to find out how different cultures view the same story.  How far in history are you guys thinking of going?  I'll definitely keep on reading, even though Eve's part won't always be around to play, and the story itself is interesting.  I'll be curious to see what everyone comes up with next.  ^_^

Kairi

Thank you for keeping me in mind. You know where to find me :)
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Chrystal

We're planning on hopping around through history as the mood takes us. As Zar noticed, from far out in the darkness or the light (hell and heaven respectively), it is possible to enter the flow of time at any point in history.

I know, it's complex - it makes my head hurt thinking about it. I have an analogy that may help if you like, but I'm not going to post it here because it's wordy!

And, Kairi, yes, we do! :D

Sarah Morgan

That makes sense, but if you care to send your analogy in PM or something, I'll take a look at it!  So in theory this could basically go anywhere throughout history the three of you choose, not just limited to biblical stories, if I'm understanding this right.

Chrystal

PM sent...

And yes, we are not limited to biblical stories.

And we will include any regular "extra"s in the decision making about where the story goes next.