News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Site idea

Started by Caitlin, May 28, 2012, 04:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caitlin

I was wondering if it's possible that we'll get customisable themes that allow us to set our own colours for the background, headers, text etc.?

The reason I'm asking this is because the forum background we have here is white with black letters, while I prefer to have a dark background with white letters instead. If we could select from multiple themes like default (white), blue, black, etc. then it will allow us a bit more freedom with how we view the forums.

Oreo

Hi templixa,

You aren't the first to want that option. We are currently getting ready to launch a new CMS and suggestions for features we would like are listed here. I'd like a dark background myself. :D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Caitlin

Oh sweet!!

Thank you for that link Oreo. ;D

Oreo

You're quite welcome.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin