Counsellor/Vulcan

Started by Legman, April 18, 2012, 05:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legman

*He looked at the display trying to decide on the colour. * (Being a guy I'm not good at this. What would be the best colours to look good on Autumn?  ;) )
-Legman
Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os

sarasnowe

(( blue and green are her favorite colors and would look lovely with her pale skin and dark hair :P thanks for humoring me, I really wasn't sure where to go with the shopping trip. Do you have anything in mind? ))

Autumn watched him look at the yarn, wondering what colors she might pick to make a gift for him.

(( and what does S'Jenes look like? I don't remember ever seeing that. lol ))
Still trying to figure out how to thread this so here's my Ons & Offs for now --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=34316

Legman

(Sorry  :-(  )*he selected some blue. He turned to her towering over her  by more than 6 inches including her heels. He looked at her down his long nose.   the artificial lighting in the store intensifying the green shade to his skin. His dark hair cut to military precision. .... (Red or black maybe)
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( it's okay sweetie. -cuddle- lol ))

Autumn picked out a ruby red yarn, the same texture as the baby blanket and went to the counter to pay, "Alright, that's it for us here. We can go to the shop across the street for my dress so I don't keep you out longer than you want to be?" she suggested.
Still trying to figure out how to thread this so here's my Ons & Offs for now --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=34316

Legman

"sounds like an excellent idea.". *He followed after her again. This could turn into a very interesting sociological experiment. What form would her pride of appearance take? Could he investigate this further?*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn paid for their things and stuffed them into her tote before waving good-bye to the man behind the counter, winking at him. It seemed she knew him pretty well. She hooked her shoulder back through the handles of her bag and led the way out of the store, crossing the street to the boutique. She waved away the saleswoman with a smile, telling her she was fine just browsing for now. She went to the petite rack, eying the dresses for statuesque women with slight envy before returning her attention to the sparse selection available for her size and shape. She plucked a cerulean cocktail dress out and a scarlet A-line gown that would end just below her knees before asking the woman to let her into the changing room.

"If you see anything you want me to try on go ahead and pick it out, this will take longer than the yarn shopping. The dress has to be perfect." she called out to him as she began to undress behind the door to try on the first dress.

Legman

"Alright I will" *he walked to the saleswoman and started an elaborate discussion with her. She listened to what he wanted then shook her head that they didn't have anything like that here but they could use a replicator to fashion it. It would take 30 min. He decided he would keep her here until then. Would she submit to his suggestion?  He was intrigued to find out. He sat in a chair position just outside the changing room waiting for her to show herself.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( I got mixed up, the cocktail is red and the blue one is the a-line. lol ))

Autumn tugged on the tightly fitted red dress first, struggling to get the bodice up over her hips. Halfway through she thought it would have gone better had she put it on over her head rather than step into it. There was no turning back though. Finally somethign squeezed just right and it fell into place, hugging her in the right places and hiding her trouble areas like it should have. She reached back to hook the two sides together at her shoulder blades and zipped it up as far as she could on her own before calling for the woman to come help her with the rest. She then came out to model it for him, smiling knowing any red-blooded male would go crazy for the little number. Then she balked, remembering he wasn't like any other men she'd ever been around - in fact, red blooded was entirely inaccurate - and perhaps Vulcan men thought sex appeal lied in the mystery of the body, and she would be wearing a burlap potato sack to the soiree. "Your thoughts?" she offered for him to comment, turning once or twice before coming a little closer to him to see.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Legman

*He sat with fingers interlaced next to his face. He carefully observed her. The only change of his wooden expression was a slight raise of the eyebrow * "Fascinating"
-Legman

Legman

(I told you you'd have to work for it.  ;) )
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn tried not to glare at his one word assessment, but instead nodded and smiled, going back into the dressing room to try on the other one, chiffon and silk and much more modest. Maybe he would like this one better. She had to admit that a part of her did. it was her favorite color and it really flattered her curvy figure more than the skin tight red one had. She came back out and gave the skirt a twirl, smiling brighter now, "And how about this one?"

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

(( work for it how? i don't know whether to play hard to get or throw herself at him. ))

Legman

*He thought for a second then spoke .* "I prefer this one. It seems more in line with your personality. Although you may require different shoes for it." (The way I had pictured this was she would need to use all her feminine skills, to get him to break out of  his shell. So probably closer to the throw herself at him side. Does that make sense?)
-Legman

sarasnowe

(( yep. didn't know if his type would be independent hard headed ladies or sweet and feminine girls ;3 ))

"Alright." she said, squeezing in to have a seat beside of him in the roomy chair and smoothing the skirt of the dress. It was nice to know that he wasn't completely oblivious to her preferences. He seemed tuned into her more now. She tucked a loose curl behind her ear and looked up at him from under her long thick lashes, which she batted absentmindedly. Both were motions he now knew meant she was thinking of something she was too nervous to do or say. She licked her lips and spoke finally, "I think that if you accompany me to the party and show everyone how much better you're doing already they'll take you back sooner..."

Legman

*He considered it. The idea was ridiculous. The important thing meant that she put in  his file pointing out that he could go back to his ship. He had received those images from her mind. Of them together. What could those mean? Such a thing was impossible for a host of reasons. But...*. "I will accompany you."
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn smiled shyly, "O-okay then. Great. So did you have anything you wanted me to try on or do you think this is it?" she asked him, eying the woman messing with the replicator behind the counter.

Legman

"There was something"* *the sales lady saw that they were ready and brought it over. (No I don't have a pic of it ssorry ) it was a green colour. Strapless. With a corset on top. Very low cut across the cleavage. The skirt mercifully went to the floor however there was one problem that he had been specific in requesting. That was a split that went high up the front of the dress. Making it possible for her to expose even more leg then in the first dress she had tried on. He waited for her reaction. He assumed it would be emotional.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn saw the woman bring it out and gasped at the beautiful fabric. The entire thing looked tailor made just for her. The little woman scurried her into the dressing room, muttering to the girl that her boyfriend had been very specific and was going to love the way it looked on her. She started to correct her, "Oh...no.." but the older lady shushed her with a smile and a finger to her lips before leading her back out the door to stand on the pedestal surrounded on three sides by full length mirrors to see the vision of beauty she'd become with the perfect cut of the dress on her figure, as well as the startling color that brought out her emerald eyes and made her dark hair seem even glossier. A pink tinge colored her cheeks as she looked at it, sighing, "It's wonderful...." she murmured, turning her leg out to look out how much longer and leaner the slit made it look. She finally remembered he'd been there the whole time she'd admired herself and she posed seductively, with a grin on her face at not being able to take herself seriously, "Down boy!" she joked, making the little old lady chortle before she wandered away. "I don't even remember seeing this one...but it's just perfect. What do you think? Am I...adequate?" she asked, stepping down off of the pedestal and walking towards him, the slit in her skirt shifting back and forth giving little peeks of her legs with every other step. She stopped right in front of him, standing with one leg on either side of his knee, smiling at him with a hand on her hip and a sweet smile on her lips.

i'm just a silly girl and i like to give a good visual. lol. is this close?

Legman

(Amazingly close although I was thinking of a slightly different fabric. That wasn't shiny. Definitely points for effort though.   ;D ) *He sat there still looking her over. He finally opened his mouth.* "Adequate would-be an accurate term for how it looks on you.. Do you like it?"
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn nodded slightly, enjoying the way he was looking at her, "I love it...but...do you have any other terms you could think of for how I look...right.." she knelt in the chair, almost but not quite in his lap and noticed the woman close off the dressing room area dividers to give them some privacy..."now?" She smiled, lifting her skirt to make it easier to have a seat, finally actually sitting on his lap and putting an arm around his shoulder to stroke her fingertips at the nape of his neck.

Legman

*Conflicting ideas went through his mind. It didn't help that the physical contact started the link between them again. What was the point of filling a bathtub with bubbles...? * "it..is...a suitable dress.."
-Legman

sarasnowe

"You're absolutely killing me, you know that?" she told him, leaning forward and kissing his neck tenderly, letting her lips linger as she sent every thought she'd ever had about the two of them to him telepathically.

Legman

*His hands came up reflexively grabbing her head and pushing  her heart into his still expressionless face. It lasted for a few glorious seconds but then his control reasserted itself. Mostly. He moved his head back from hers.* "You will need accessories and shoes won't you?"
-Legman

sarasnowe

She smiled and stood back up, twirling once more in her dress, "Now you're getting the picture. It's all about....the complete ensemble. Everything has its place, and if one thing is missing everything looks like you half-assed it." she said, scurrying back into the changing room, scared that any minute she would do something to ruin the dress such as sneeze on it or rip it on a shelf. Or run into a random mud monster roaming about. Anything and everything was possible and could damage her new favorite dress that her new friend picked out especially for her. She tried to shake off what she'd done just moments before - the brief memory was foggy, as if she'd not been in control when it had happened. She worried that her mother's concerns for her maturation were actually happening. Rather than going through her phase around 40 like most Betazoid women did, her half-blood was making it crop up now at the end of her human pubescent stage. She resisted the urge to chew her nails and quickly changed, taking care when getting back out of the dress but hurriedly throwing her uniform back on before backing the dress back out front for the woman to ring up while they browsed shoes and accessories.

Legman

*He let her take the lead while looking through the shoes and accessories. Not being sure quite what she had in mind. He also took the time to try to understand what had just happened. He had lost control. This was very bad.... "That" wasn't supposed to happen for three standard years. What could cause it to come early?* "so what would not make it look...half-assed as you sed?"
-Legman