Counsellor/Vulcan

Started by Legman, April 18, 2012, 05:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarasnowe

Autumn shot up suddenly in her bed when the alarm blared above her head, warning her of an emergency in the next room. She jumped out of her bed and grabbed her black silk robe from the end of her bed and pulled it on over the panties and camisole she'd worn to bed since they never kept these rooms at a cool enough temperature for her. She knotted the belt loosely, in a hurry to go to him and see what had gone wrong. In her state of just barely being awake she fumbled with the handle for a moment before remembering the pad beside of the door. She scanned her hand and then threw the door open to see him sitting cool as a cucumber in his bed, waiting for her reaction. She ran a hand through her hair, naturally unruly with large wavy curls where she'd just brushed it and let it air dry after her shower, "What's the matter?" she asked in a panic, her voice still husky with sleep and the sudden panic she'd been thrown into.
Still trying to figure out how to thread this so here's my Ons & Offs for now --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=34316

Legman

"Its you counsellor. You are extremely emotional right now. You failed. How would your current outfit be useful in an emergency?  There isn't a Medical Tricorder in that robe is there?" *waiting for her response.*
-Legman
Legman Looking for Ladies (M for F)
A/A. Updated  April  2021. O/Os

sarasnowe

Autumn clenched her fists at her side, literally biting her lip to keep from lashing out at him until he finished, "You.....you were testing me? Let me tell you a little something about control. Not everyone is an unfeeling machine - like it or not half of me is human, and half of me reacted as a human would. Especially a human female woken up in the middle of the night by an EMERGENCY alarm tearing through her REM cycle. The other half of me is going crazy with emotions 24/7 anyway and it's hard enough to keep them in check without adding being bullied by an older officer when I'm just trying to do my job and help him.....you....you...JACKASS!" she shouted suddenly, turning and stomping back to her room, not bothering to close the door back. She threw herself onto her bed and began to cry softly into her pillow, the intense amounts of stress and turmoil he had experienced before and transmitted to her were suddenly coming upon her now that the floodgates had been opened. There was no holding it back.
Still trying to figure out how to thread this so here's my Ons & Offs for now --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=34316

Legman

*He stood up and slowly walked into her room. Came over and said on the end of the bed next to her feet.* "I did warn you Autumn what we did this afternoon could be dangerous. I believe you were experiencing a reaction to that now. You can as you say embrace your human side by releasing these emotions. I do not have such an option."
-Legman

sarasnowe

She waited a moment, letting his words sink in and her tears to dry somewhat before she sat up and faced him, "I failed you as a counselor. I let my emotions get the best of me....could you ever forgive me?" she begged, her eyes still wet and shimmering in the dim light as they pleaded with him. She moved closer to him on the bed and rested her head on his shoulder, giving him a half hug around his side and catching her breath as her chest rose and fell with his.

Legman

"You are young and inexperienced. It is not your fault.". *He did his best to ignore the flashes of the  telepathic connection from her body against his.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn nodded, closing her eyes and opening her mind to him to see what was really bothering her. The dream she'd had right before he called for her had actually been of him calling her to his room and the two of them spending the night in each others arms. She didn't realize she was showing that to him until it had been done but didn't care this time. He already knew she was weak so this may have been forgiven too. She sat up off of him and laid back down, turned away from him, "Well...good night.." she murmured, wondering if he would stay or go.

Legman

*so ecological these humans were. He moved a chair into the bedroom from the living room and then found another blanket.  He was sitting dozing off and on throughout the night.  Next to her bed*
-Legman

sarasnowe

The next morning she woke to find him sitting in vigil by her bedside, slumped in sleep. The angry furrow of his brow was gone and he looked almost normal in his slumber. Peaceful, even. She boldly placed a kiss on his forehead before climbing out of bed to dress for the day. They were going out into town to do some shopping. He of course didn't know it yet, but he would as soon as he woke.

Legman

*He woke up slowly remembering where he was and why. He stood and stretched. She was there of course.* "Good morning Autumn. What are we doing today?"
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn came from the closet dressed in her uniform dress with her hair curled lightly and pinned back in sections, "I thought perhaps we could go out into the city and get a few things for your therapy, and maybe you can help me find a dress for the upcoming social mixer your ship is hosting for cadets interested in being placed there..." she spoke quickly, hoping to trick him into shopping with her. Part of her wanted to spend as much time as possible with him, no matter how unprofessional it was.

Legman

*He looked her over making sure to note that this dress of hers that was supposedly officially part of the uniform did nothide the fact that she was a curvaceous woman.* "You wish me to help you? How exactly can  I do this? What do you want my opinion on?
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn noticed his eyes roving over her form and wondered if he had done that yesterday when she was wearing next to nothing, and if he hadn't then he was a better man than most to wait til the second....no it wasn't a date. She frowned and turned to go back into the closet to root around in her jewelry box for earrings, putting in simple pearl studs as she spoke, "Well to be honest I just don't want to have to make two trips off campus so if you were willing to go with me it would save me the trouble of going back out on my own." she had to hold back saying she had no friends to speak of that would go with her.

Legman

"Yes then it is only logical that I accompany you." *He decided he would see how the situation developed perhaps he could highlight her emotional state so how.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

"Alright then, do you need any time to get ready or shall we head on out? I promise this won't be a trip to the woods." she teased, chuckling softly at her own joke when she knew he probably wouldn't. Humor seemed to be lost on him. She grabbed her wallet and keys and dropped them into the simple canvas tote that would hold her purchases.

Legman

"I am ready to go" *he said simply.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

"Alright, well let's go then." she said, rolling her eyes with her back to him so he wouldn't see. Knew it. Not funny. she thought, making sure she had everything before going out the door with him following her. She led him out to the staff parking lot where her powder blue vintage looking hovercar was docked, climbing in and opening the passenger door for him once inside, "Hop in. We'll be to our first stop in no time."

Legman

*he climbed inside . As they travelled towards the destination he turned to her. "Why do you take so much care of your appearance? In the short time I have known you you've worn at least three shades of eyeshadow.  Such care is not logical.."
-Legman

sarasnowe

Quote from: Legman on April 19, 2012, 08:52:57 PM
*he climbed inside . As they travelled towards the destination he turned to her. "Why do you take so much care of your appearance? In the short time I have known you you've worn at least three shades of eyeshadow.  Such care is not logical.."

"I'm a bit of a perfectionist...and I think that the perception of others is just as important as your self-perception. So I want to look nice and my very best if I'm going to be in public or at work - last night was the exception to that rule since I didn't realize you were coming in until I was already across campus and in my office. Plus enhancing ones natural beauty can be a relaxing form of art. Don't you think I look pretty?" she asked casually, already used to his matter-of-fact way of asking questions and replying in suit, as well as the way to answer him herself. She pulled over in front of a craft shop, turning the ignition off and staring out the window at the displays in the window. They were here for crochet supplies - working the needles was a good way to relieve stress, keep oneself busy, and make something useful as well.

Legman

"How would you then you usually dress at work? Yes what I have seen you do does  in hence your looks." *He climbed from the vehicle then turned to face her wondering what exactly she had in mind for him here.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

"I like silk blouses with empire waists and dark pencil skirts best. Stockings and tall heels too because, well, let's face it I'm not the tallest of girls." she poked fun at her stature as she looked under the wheel to her short but nicely toned legs clad in skin tight metallic blue leggings that disappeared under the fanned skirt of the dress a half-shade darker and less shiny. It was neatly tucked to her narrow waist and billowing out in a flattering cut over her curvy hips and bottom, hugging her ample chest on the top half with a scoop necked collar and elbow length sleeves. "But usually I have to opt for this uniform since it's required of me until I get my degree or a promotion, whichever comes first. Do you think I look silly in this get up?" she asked him, undoing her seat belt and turning in her seat for him to see her better.

Legman

"Silly? Why do you consider it to be silly? I do not understand the concept. If you think of yourself as small why be in footwear that is painful? What is thereto be gained from such an action?" *His brow wrinkled in genuine bafflement.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

"People don't take you seriously if you not only sound like a kid, and are just barely not a kid, but the height makes me less intimidating too. Nobody ever takes me seriously. They...push my buttons. And test me. Like you did. If I had been of Amazonian proportions would you have cooperated more easily?" she asked, opening her door and climbing out, reaching back to make sure her skirt wasn't hiked up but couldn't tell. She just hoped he wasn't getting an eyeful as she got out and closed the door behind her, fixing her skirt once her feet were both firmly planted on the ground and coming around to wait for him to get out and follow her inside.

Legman

"No for us size is irrelevant to authority . Before we learned to control are emotions it was different. We haven't been like that for thousands of years." *Followed her inside. He wanted to ask more about why she took the care with her appearance that she did but there would be time for that later.*
-Legman

sarasnowe

Autumn nodded, letting this sink in. So maybe it had nothing to do with the way she looked. Maybe he just didn't respect her in general. She led him around the shop, picking up a starters kit with patterns and pointed to a display full of skeins, "We'll be starting off making scarves, they're super simple once you learn the basic chain. So go ahead and pick which color or colors you want...." she said, leaning against a display table and fingering a silky soft baby's blanket lain out there, smiling wistfully at it.