Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saikotsu

Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

DigitLninja

I will, I leave on Friday... still have to go buy mace...

I'm tempted to buy my PS3 right now... but they are still going for 300 bux right?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

cmpuncle

209 for 40 GB, 229 for 60GB, 250 for 160 GB, oh those are pre-owned....., 250 for 160GB new, 300 for 320GB if you get a bundle.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

Don't drink the water. And Mace huh? Isnt that illegal?
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

DigitLninja

mace? no if it were illegal than it wouldn't be the preferred method of defense for female units.

it's about 250 for the one I want but I wont be getting it till I get back from Mexico.

it's a resort where all food and drink is payed for... water will be bottled...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Saikotsu

in some countries it is. Sweden being one if I'm not mistaken. Still, I prefer my hands and feet, or maybe a sword.  Can't be unarmed unless they literally lop them off...
- a friend

cmpuncle

"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

DigitLninja

I have little physical training, this gives me a weapon that can extend up to 3 feet and is easy to use.

I plan to put it in my luggage... not my carry on...
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

Also, I just realized that technically, if you wield no weapon, you ARE unarmed. The point I was making is that if your body is your weapon, then you can't be disarmed unless they literally lop off your arms....here's some basics. Hands, feet, knees, and elbows. Make them make contact with opponent HARD in places that aren't.
- a friend

Saikotsu

anyway, I totally intended to post in all the roleplays. sorry guys.
- a friend

DigitLninja

considering if any of my family has an attempted kidnapping they will have guns and we would be using hands and feet if not for my buying mace...

this is a better idea than trying to punch a man with a gun in the face or balls...
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

I know. I applaud your foresight in defending yourself. I'm just voicing my personal preference of weaponry. 
- a friend

Saikotsu

Feedback on our live game please. Is like to know what everyone thought and any suggestions for improvement.
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

More people would have been nice. Then maybe we would have had

more participation. Timewise, there was little we could do about that with our jobs.
- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

I would have liked to have been there to actually control my character. i want to meet your friends, and actually hang out
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

cmpuncle

Saikotsu

Hey everyone. I've been staring at the screen trying to think of what to write and im just not feelin it today. Hopefully this writers block will be gone tomorrow.
- a friend