The Pit [EX] futanari brothel & slavery! Recruiting M/F patrons, Futa servants

Started by Karma, March 27, 2016, 02:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah, that's why I didn't directly post the inspiration pic.

Blythe

Needs to be links if they show genitalia, since they still count as embedded under spoilers, I'm afraid. ^^;

Yukina

Quote from: Blythe on March 27, 2016, 07:07:26 PM
Needs to be links if they show genitalia, since they still count as embedded under spoilers, I'm afraid. ^^;

Ok. Thank you for the warning, Blythe. :)

Blythe

Quote from: Yugishogun on March 27, 2016, 07:08:01 PM
Ok. Thank you for the warning, Blythe. :)

No worries, is not a warning, just a nudge. No one's in trouble. It's an easy thing to forget. ^^;

On a totes different note, I do really like everyone's characters so far. Great characters-- I'm really looking forward to the game.  ;D

Jezabelle

Quote from: Blythe on March 27, 2016, 07:03:57 PM
ooh folks, remember to please link rather than embed images if they show genitals, though, since this part of the site is view-able publicly~

D'oh!  My bad.

Does this count?  I know it's edging NSFW.
http://futanariobsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Kaine-from-Nier-Replicant-white-panties-cock-bulge.jpg

I've spiked the [img] tags regardless.  Sorry about being so careless, forgot about that very important rule.

Dringdar

I'm bookmarking this thread. It looks very interesting and fun!

Just so it's official, Mother Fenrella will be available for scenes. She's not the most, uh... Agreeable person, though. *laughs*

Yukina

Quote from: Karma on March 27, 2016, 07:15:18 PM
Just so it's official, Mother Fenrella will be available for scenes. She's not the most, uh... Agreeable person, though. *laughs*

Maybe she could encounter Sandra due to it being her first day?

Blythe

Quote from: Jezabelle on March 27, 2016, 07:12:44 PM
D'oh!  My bad.

Does this count?  I know it's edging NSFW.
http://futanariobsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Kaine-from-Nier-Replicant-white-panties-cock-bulge.jpg

I've spiked the [img] tags regardless.  Sorry about being so careless, forgot about that very important rule.

No apologies needed--it's an easy thing to forget. I'd say that image probably needs linking rather than embedding since the genitals are still pretty visible, unfortunately.

(Although I must say that's an amazing character image, very lovely!  ;D )

Drake Valentine

So 'futa' is just option, don't have to play it given the wording of desc with other character bases?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Odanrav

Despite all my better judgements (due to time restraints), I can't escape the desire to voice my interest in this game. Though I did want to ask what sort of time period this game deals with? Modern I would presume?

Correct. All servants are futa but patrons need not be. In fact patrons most likely aren't. Modern day. :)

Drake Valentine

Can I play other employee as well or minor(NPC) base character?

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

I'm open to that, but I would like to have a confirmed set of at least four patrons and servants first. :)

Dringdar

Drake Valentine

Additional
Name:
Sydney Winter
Role:
Employee
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Personality:
Innocent: The most outer exterior that many are graced under in meeting or for the more fortunate at least within Sydney's company. The noble is often polite and pleasant to everyone greeted, more so to patrons of the establishment due to this being a learning process and to keep the 'mother' happy.
Mischievous: A fault of Sydney's, no one is perfect and often those 'cookie jars' are by far too tempting to touch or play with. Still, there are many other things that may lure the noble away to entertain be they individuals or objects within the establishment.
Twisted: There is no denying there is a darker side to Sydney's mentality. Not to the extent of murder, unless perhaps pushed, but still there is those perversions of taking joy in making others miserable. Not only that, but the young noble further enforces it with that innocent like attitude in the process of those events. Few can really tell if this is just all an act from Sydney's persona or if the noble is truly not all right there in the head.
Background:
The Winters, a prestigious family of foreign nobility, for them it is a traditional policy to learn through experience on how to run a business. The pit being a location that Sydney's parents often visited to sate their carnal lusts is no exception. Their generous patronage, contributions, and reputation being more than enough to grace Sydney with a stepping stone in the path of seeing how an establishment is properly ran.
Notes: WIP Is WIP

la dame en noir

So patrons don't have to be Futanari? they can be cis-female?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

Awesome! I'll come with a character in a little bit! :3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A&A | FxF |

Kokaine

Name: Serafina Dewitt
Role: Patron
Orientation: Pansexual, Switch with strong Domme leanings
Personality: Sharp in all the ways that matter, Serafina is a fearless tactician in business matters and does not shy away from the darkness in life. She does at least attempt to present a somewhat buttoned up image on the day to day for the sake of her dear father and their associates, however, regardless of her outward demeanor in the public eye she is on the whole vivacious, mischievous, sensual, shameless, feline, and utterly insatiable.
Background: Serafina comes from old money and while she could have chosen to spend her days whiling about and toying with this or that, the young woman could not find any contentment in such lowered expectations. As such, when her father showed signs that he was ready to consider his legacy and who might be best suited to take over, she dared to step forward and place herself squarely in the running to take the reigns of his corporate empire as her older brother had never seemed even remotely interested. Of course she had to work twice as hard to earn her father's approval but ultimately her victory has been all the sweeter for it.
Privately, it is known in exclusive circles that Serafina has always been attracted to the taboo. While she was at one time a regular patron of the Mother, this will be her first visit after a lengthy time away.
Notes:
Black level stuff is judged on a case by case basis but generally will not extend to severe mutilation (piercing and scarification might be okay), extreme gore, or death.
Serafina's brother is also a patron and has been known to play both with his sister and without though few would actually be aware of this.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Dringdar

Wait, are only futa and cis females allowed for characters?

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |