DBZ RP: F looking for M

Started by x3yugimutoux3, May 17, 2010, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

x3yugimutoux3

Hey, I'm absolutely CRAVING a DragonBall or DragonballZ rp. I'm currently willing for 3 pairings.

GokuXOC

VegetaXFemGoku

Or

TrunksXFemGoten

My original character is a Saiyajin (or Saiyan, for you American dub fans). Her name is Aria, and she crash-landed on the other side of Mt.Paozu (spelling?). She wandered over across the mountain and ran into Grandpa Gohan, who promptly took her in and trained her alongside Goku. Old man Gohan gave her the name Aria, because she had no name, and one day she rummaged through his closet to find something to quell her boredom. What she found was a small flute, and she learned how to play it melodically in about ab hour or so. He named her Aria, after a musical term. She also has a tail, and her and ChiChi don't get along very well. Mainly because they both adore Goku... Aria has naturally curly black hair, and green eyes.

Two ways the story could work:
Either Aria and ChiChi have to compete for Goku's affection, and Aria wins (would be set during Goku's teen years and his first Budokai Tenkaichi Tournament (Strongest Under the Heavens)

Or

After Babidi and Majin Buu Saga, ChiChi gets fed up with Goku being so foolish, and also sparring with Vegeta and Aria all the time. She demands a divorce, saying some pretty mean things to Goku and Aria. (the big one will be calling Goku a bad father). The judge sees how much Goku loves Gohan and Goten, giving him full custody, which only enrages ChiChi more. But Goku finds he's not all that sad that ChiChi is gone, but since ChiChi kicked him out of the house, he and the boys must live with Aria. Soon after, Goku realizes he is attracted to her (after explaining things to Master Roshi, Kuririn (Krillin in English Dub) where they have to explain to HIM what it means lol).

Any guys out there that would be willing to play out any of these pairings, pm me and we'll see if we can't get something going! Check out my On's/Off's if you like.
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius

Chuukun

Heya. Just saw your thread and I instantly realized that I, despite quite a bit of interest in DBZ, have not yet done a rp based on it.

So yeah, I would like to work out a Vegeta X FemGoku plot with you. That one simply strikes me the most for some reason, mostly because it would be easy to see where their relationship in canon would have gone if Goku was indeed female. So yeah, that one simply seems intriguing to me.  :D

Maybe we can pm back and forth a bit?